B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

41 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What you say makes sense so I guess she have good reasons not to do this.

Exactly. Probably commitments made before the evolution of the story with T, and that could not be postponed.

2 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Exactly. Probably commitments made before the evolution of the story with T, and that could not be postponed.

Probably. They started the relationship the day that they got the news, was the same day that Kristy returned from her quick trip. 

26 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

that may be true but is there anybody doing anything ??? in B4 or B7   Honestly zero action from anyone else ... Tani and fuckwad ??? 

I liked the titty shot on this Kim but these others are deadmeat ? 

I'm not sure there is any real excitement going on in RLC... some relationship voyeur material ...but excitement ??? 

With Taylor's departure, the two villas will sink into the boredom they were in before her arrival, also because given the latest entries, rlc does not seem able to find tenants capable of keeping the attention on these houses

• Like 2

8 hours ago, moules said:

Tani returning to B-4 this morning, and passes Lilith in the hall.  They don't say a word.  Lilith was Tani's best friend and confidante in B-4.

Tani and Lilith haven't spoken since Lilith and Taylor sexually assaulted Tani.  The following after the incident, Taylor spoke with Raniya.  It was the same conversation that they spoke about Kristy.  After speaking with Raniya, Taylor understood that she needed to apologise to both Kristy and Tani for her behaviour that night.  Later that evening, Taylor took Tani out to the balcony of the master bedroom to apologise to her, and after talking for several minutes, they shook hands.  Apology accepted.

Two nights ago, Taylor spoke with Tani.  Tani and Lilith haven't spoken since that night.  It seems Tani is ready to put it behind them and put it down to a drunken incident, but Lilith won't speak to her.  Taylor suggests it might be because she is young and doesn't know how to approach her, she also said that Lilith didn't understand that she did anything wrong at first, but after thinking about it she now feels bad and feels sad about what happened.  Taylor told Tani that they should talk.

Tani also told Taylor that she hasn't felt comfortable in B4 since that night and that's why she's been staying in B7.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

Since the return to Russia is only temporary, it would not make sense to bring all the things there. It's just strange that she didn't wait for T to leave, perhaps clearing his room and staying in the penthouse as a guest.

It would also not make sense for Taylor to take all her belongings on this trip to Madrid and apparently other cities in Spain as well.  .

31 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Tani and Lilith haven't spoken since Lilith and Taylor sexually assaulted Tani.  The following after the incident, Taylor spoke with Raniya.  It was the same conversation that they spoke about Kristy.  After speaking with Raniya, Taylor understood that she needed to apologise to both Kristy and Tani for her behaviour that night.  Later that evening, Taylor took Tani out to the balcony of the master bedroom to apologise to her, and after talking for several minutes, they shook hands.  Apology accepted.

Two nights ago, Taylor spoke with Tani.  Tani and Lilith haven't spoken since that night.  It seems Tani is ready to put it behind them and put it down to a drunken incident, but Lilith won't speak to her.  Taylor suggests it might be because she is young and doesn't know how to approach her, she also said that Lilith didn't understand that she did anything wrong at first, but after thinking about it she now feels bad and feels sad about what happened.  Taylor told Tani that they should talk.

Tani also told Taylor that she hasn't felt comfortable in B4 since that night and that's why she's been staying in B7.

I honestly don't understand Tani's reaction, the only explanation I can find is that she no longer has control of her situation and is completely submissive to that idiot Tim. What happened that famous evening has now been clarified, and she is primarily responsible for the choices she made. There was no forcing, just that she, unlike Taylor, is not mature enough to take responsibility for her.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Sinceramente non capisco la reazione di Tani, l'unica spiegazione che riesco a trovare è che non ha più il controllo della sua situazione ed è completamente sottomessa a quell'idiota di Tim. Quello che è successo quella famosa serata ora è stato chiarito, ed è lei la prima responsabile delle scelte che ha fatto. Non c'è stata forzatura, solo che lei, a differenza di Taylor, non è abbastanza matura per assumersi la responsabilità per lei.

I was thinking the same thing

Interesting listening to a conversation between K&T in bed about T's toys

K "So in general I say yes about your ?" I could quite hear that last word

T "Which one"

K "I don't know which one"

T "Really

K "yes

T "Happy Taylor"

K "Happy Taylor" " It's the first stuff you put in when were back on out travel yes"

Then K hums swinging her arm very happy

T "Your taking your vibration"

K "Yes"

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

I honestly don't understand Tani's reaction, the only explanation I can find is that she no longer has control of her situation and is completely submissive to that idiot Tim. What happened that famous evening has now been clarified, and she is primarily responsible for the choices she made. There was no forcing, just that she, unlike Taylor, is not mature enough to take responsibility for her.

Clarified by who?  All I saw was a bunch of people in the forum that are really desperate to watch girl/girl action trying to justify the incident so they didn't feel guilty jerking off to it. 

Tani tried to put her underwear back on and Lilith and Taylor stopped her.  Lilith was on top of Tani and had her pinned down so she couldn't move and held her hands down so that she couldn't push her off.  According to what Raniya said, Tani was also asking them to stop.  If two guys had behaved like that, people in the forum would have been raging.  Why did Taylor feel the need to apologise if she did nothing wrong?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1