B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

3 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Taylor is up and packing, she is very particular in how she packs her suit casepack packing GIF

Remember, Taylor is a lot like a lot of guys are, including myself.  I'm a lot better at that than I used to be.  I sometimes can still be as fucked as I was before. I'm still not as good as I sometimes think I am. 

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Rani is a trouble maker. But hoping she keeps up talking in English 

Unless there is another foreign girl like Taylor i don't think she will speak English again. If there will be some new Russian girls it doesn't make sense that she speak in English with them. And then it doesn't seem to me that Raniya is a troublemaker, in fact she hasn't been doing a damn thing since that December 26th when she tried to do that 4some with Elettra and those guys.

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Unless there is another foreign girl like Taylor i don't think she will speak English again. If there will be some new Russian girls it doesn't make sense that she speak in English with them. And then it doesn't seem to me that Raniya is a troublemaker, in fact she hasn't been doing a damn thing since that December 26th when she tried to do that 4some with Elettra and those guys.

She eats a lot so she has been busy 🤣

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

You might have missed her saying she has a real problem being a bitch and causes many fights when she is on her period.

23 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

This helps me big time to understand, can you please post the link on her being held down,

Here is the link to Lilith and Tani returning to Tani's room after investigating whether Tim is in the villa.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

^^^ Jan 6 replay is no longer available on RLC site, but this link worked for me just now.

at 23.,23.25, after Tim has arrived, Tani embraces Taylor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Taylor left the project after 77 days in B4.
She'll maybe stay as guest until Wednesday?

I heard her say she was going to stay with Lavika until Wednesday and come back to get the rest of her stuff before she leaves.

2 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I heard her say she was going to stay with Lavika until Wednesday and come back to get the rest of her stuff before she leaves.

Perhaps she means when she leaves for Italy.  It would make little sense for her to be carrying all her belongings on her multi-city trip around Spain with Kristy.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Perhaps she means when she leaves for Italy.  It would make little sense for her to be carrying all her belongings on her multi-city trip around Spain with Kristy.

Why not both. Taylor's stuff are already there.

I was just now able to create a new replay of Tani's pants being pulled off, and she removing her own panties and spreading her legs wide..

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I see ZERO evidence of rewstraint as subsequently claimed.

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've never seen that view out the bathroom cam 2-6

I ran the replay on this.  I also saw the white pickup truck on the other side of the fence.  It's the first time I saw that view as well.  I was wondering why Kristy had peeked out the window  that one time and closed the shade before she got into the tub.  I understand it more now since I've seen the view.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Interesting conversation with Taylor, Rani & Kimberly about Lilith & Taylor saying she will stay tonight then go to Lavi's tomorrow and then on Wednesday catch the train with Kristy for there trip  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I heard the conversation on that but didn't remember everything about where she was staying tonight.  I remember that additional part of the conversation about that now, since you mentioned it.

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I had no idea that Raniya likes to stir up trouble, she going to stir things up with many before she leaves.

She said she is like that especially when she gets drunk when she apologized to Taylor.  I can't think of what the apology was for. She also told Taylor to help her to not drink   much, I think.  I guess she's going to need to find someone else to help her with the drama she loves to create.

• Upvote 1