B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

17 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I give K&T 2 weeks outside RLC. Taylor is like a dog on heat when full of drink. Also they don't have much in common.

Maybe, but it's also known that opposites attract... and K likes the bad girl side of T if she doesn't go overboard.

3 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Maybe, but it's also known that opposites attract... and K likes the bad girl side of T if she doesn't go overboard.

There's every chance Taylor will have a fling over at B5

Svetiana didn't show up today so I assume that she is aware that RLC is not in a hurry to clean and prepare the penthouse and Kristy & Lilith's rooms for the next participants. 

So, I guess that there are no girls on their way to arrive at B4 soon.  I am interested in knowing who will occupy the penthouse ? Also, will Tani move to Lilith's old room ?

Over at B5 they have moved to the bedroom. Taylor might be the hunted tonight for a change. Taylor not dumb she can see it. The girls know Taylor is a good lesbian in bed.

I just read some comments about Tani's incident during the last party at B4 and Tim coming from B7 to B4 to interrupt what was happening between Tani, Taylor & Lilith and I want to make a comment.

This incident confirms that my knowledge is correct that every active participant of RLC has full access to RLC and even some people on here didn't agree with me on this. 

I also want to comment on Tim or any other participant coming to B4 uninvited. We need to put in our consideration that B4 doesn't belong to any of these girls who stay at B4 at any point of time except their own bedrooms. They don't own B4 and they are just participants. I agree that each girl should have her own privacy in her bedroom which means anybody should knock on the door before entering. 

If any of the girls raised any concerns in the conversations about Tim entering B4 uninvited, I think what they are concerned about is that many of these girls frequently walk in the common areas of B4 (Kitchen, living room, fitness room) in their underwear or topless given all the tenants are girls and they will be embarrassed if a guy sees them like that.