B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

5 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Anch'io sono felice e spero che funzioni davvero tra loro. Non sono troppo pessimista nel rivederli, quasi sicuramente capiterà che saranno ospiti di qualcuno (hanno indubbiamente molte amicizie tra i partecipanti) e magari anche come inquilini se riceveranno una buona offerta da rlc

I hope so, they gave me incredible emotions because theirs is a true story not like Thor's balls with Holly or Tim with Tani

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I hope so, they gave me incredible emotions because theirs is a true story not like Thor's balls with Holly or Tim with Tani

I think these are also couples, but they certainly didn't give the same emotions as K&T. They are couples born in the bedroom, first came the sex and then maybe something else. For K&T, on the other hand, the path was just the opposite

• Haha 1

Definition of intimidation, Spanish Criminal Code:

"Article 169
"Whoever threatens another with causing him, his family or other persons with whom he is intimately related harm consisting of criminal offences of manslaughter, bodily harm, abortion, against liberty, torture and against moral integrity, sexual freedom*, privacy, honour, property and the social-economic order"

[* This includes sexual assault.}

-----------------------

Assault  ( I could not find the article number in a quick look of the Spanish Criminal Code)  Below is an excerpt from a legal services organization.

"Under the Spanish Penal Code, the offence of assault is committed when anyone causes to another an injury that impairs their bodily integrity or their physical or mental health, provided that the injury objectively requires for recovery, in addition to initial medical assistance, MEDICAL OR SURGICAL TREATMENT.

"If the injury requires only initial medical assistance but DOES NOT NEED medical or surgical treatment, it is considered as a misdemeanour. In this case the offence is less severe and the penalty is also less severe."

------------------------------------

"Article 202 Trespass

"Article 202
1. The individual who, without being resident therein, enters the dwelling of another, or were to remain therein against the will of its dweller, shall be punished with a sentence of imprisonment of six months to two years."

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

I think these are also couples, but they certainly didn't give the same emotions as K&T. They are couples born in the bedroom, first came the sex and then maybe something else. For K&T, on the other hand, the path was just the opposite

I give K&T 2 weeks outside RLC. Taylor is like a dog on heat when full of drink. Also they don't have much in common.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Penso che anche queste siano coppie, ma di certo non hanno regalato le stesse emozioni di K&T. Sono coppie nate in camera da letto, prima è arrivato il sesso e poi magari qualcos'altro. Per K&T, invece, il percorso è stato esattamente l'opposto

Taylor said to her mother or to Elettra: "...it was different with her, we met after two months of knowing, complicity, looking for each other. Now I can say that we bonded and it still hasn't happened almost nothing. I dare say that the incident with Tani and the desire to meet again has shown us how good we are together..."

If I was Kristy I couldn't trust Taylor being over at B5. She's drinking a lot over there tonight, Taylor's body language towards Treza is interesting to watch.

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Concedo a K&T 2 settimane fuori da RLC. Taylor è come un cane in calore quando è ubriaco. Inoltre non hanno molto in comune.

Free to think as you like, you certainly can't deny me that I dream and shout from the rooftops how important love is. Before John Lennon many had said it and many will still say it

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Free to think as you like, you certainly can't deny me that I dream and shout from the rooftops how important love is. Before John Lennon many had said it and many will still say it