B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

11 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I ran the replay on this.  I also saw the white pickup truck on the other side of the fence.  It's the first time I saw that view as well.  I was wondering why Kristy had peeked out the window  that one time and closed the shade before she got into the tub.  I understand it more now since I've seen the view.

There is a ramp that leads down from the street to the B-4 garage.  The lower part of the ramp is blocked off.  From the spa window that looks toward the street,cam 2-6, you can see past the garage and see any vehicle parked on this portion of the ramp before the view is blocked by the garage.  When Tim enters B-4 uninvited, he walks down this ramp and then down the stairs leading along side of the garage from the ramp to the pool, and the kitchen door.  That door is often unlocked. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Not sure if that would worry Taylor to much when she's full of drink.

I don't think she will after her long chase for Kristy.  I could be wrong.  I just don't believe she will let herself go this time. I believe this because the last time she just went up to her room and fell asleep and then woke up and went down to Kristy's room to sleep for a while until Kristy showed up.  She's certainly not used to doing it that way when she's drunk. I don't believe she knew Kristy was sleeping in Raniya's bed at the time after the party was over. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I ran the replay on this.  I also saw the white pickup truck on the other side of the fence.  It's the first time I saw that view as well.  I was wondering why Kristy had peeked out the window  that one time and closed the shade before she got into the tub.  I understand it more now since I've seen the view.

It stands in the courtyard of B4-
Before B7, Bogdan's (or Fior's) car used to be parked there.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

This helps me big time to understand, can you please post the link on her being held down,

I agree she was in it 100%.  Nobody restrained her.  She was all smiles and giggles.  I did see and hear her saying to stop but she still initiated and kissed Taylor after Tim left the room, and she wasn't shocked when he entered.  That's why I still believe it was a setup. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I agree she was in it 100%.  Nobody restrained her.  She was all smiles and giggles.  I did see and hear her saying to stop but she still initiated and kissed Taylor after Tim left the room, and she wasn't shocked when he entered.  That's why I still believe it was a setup. 

as she herself said: there has been too much talk about this thing.
this means that she too does not consider the fact so important

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

There is a ramp that leads down from the street to the B-4 garage.  The lower part of the ramp is blocked off.  From the spa window that looks toward the street,cam 2-6, you can see past the garage and see any vehicle parked on this portion of the ramp before the view is blocked by the garage.  When Tim enters B-4 uninvited, he walks down this ramp and then down the stairs leading along side of the garage from the ramp to the pool, and the kitchen door.  That door is often unlocked. 

I didn't know about the garage.  I didn't know that was a garage by the pool, unless you are talking about the ramp at the terrace area by the pool leading down to the backyard outside of the fitness center. I know Kristy used to lock that kitchen door at night  before she went to bed.  I was thinking she stooped doing that because someone told her to not lock it, since others like to enter that way. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Machevh said:

as she herself said: there has been too much talk about this thing.
this means that she too does not consider the fact so important

I agree.  It could be that Tani told Tim that she was forcibly restrained and wanted to leave, and this became her story when she talked with others, e.g., Rani.  And other posters in this thread have said that Rani likes to cause drama, so Rani is not the most reliable source for a narrative where she was not present.

After Tani pulls off her panties, she spreads her legs and pushes her pelvis up.  A 'Come and Get It' invitation if I ever saw one.  Indeed, Lilith looks a bit surprised at Tani's boldness.

I don't know what all the RLC house rules are for the participants.  One seems to be that guests must be told about the cameras.  Another would be absolutely no guests under the age of 18.  There might be a rule of not going to another apartment uninvited, or entering a bedroom with the door closed without being invited.  (Kristy telling Taylor not to come to her room again.)  I think not spying on other participants might be an unwritten rule.  It was said that Radi would frequently listen in on what other participants were saying about her. 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, moules said:

I agree.  It could be that Tani told Tim that she was forcibly restrained and wanted to leave, and this became her story when she talked with others, e.g., Rani.  And other posters in this thread have said that Rani likes to cause drama, so Rani is not the most reliable source for a narrative where she was not present.

After Tani pulls off her panties, she spreads her legs and pushes her pelvis up.  A 'Come and Get It' invitation if I ever saw one.  Indeed, Lilith looks a bit surprised at Tani's boldness.

I don't know what all the RLC house rules are for the participants.  One seems to be that guests must be told about the cameras.  Another would be absolutely no guests under the age of 18.  There might be a rule of not going to another apartment uninvited, or entering a bedroom with the door closed without being invited.  (Kristy telling Taylor not to come to her room again.)  I think not spying on other participants might be an unwritten rule.  It was said that Radi would frequently listen in on what other participants were saying about her. 

ever since Thor and Samson's arrival the girls in B4 have complained that the boys in B7 (including Tim when later he arrived) enter the villa uninvited and make it their own home.
this thing was also taken up by Taylor in today's talks with Rani.
therefore Tim breaks many rules at the same time: he enters a house where he is not assigned, he does not respect the privacy of the participants by watching the live broadcast, he interferes in the relationships of the other participants by imposing his presence.
here, however, there is still someone who considers him the good knight who saves the princess from ugly and bad lesbians.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I didn't know about the garage.  I didn't know that was a garage by the pool, unless you are talking about the ramp at the terrace area by the pool leading down to the backyard outside of the fitness center. I know Kristy used to lock that kitchen door at night  before she went to bed.  I was thinking she stooped doing that because someone told her to not lock it, since others like to enter that way. 

There is a garage at B-4.  It apparently is not used as such.  Above the garage is the 'office'.   On cam 2-9, on the right side of the image, you can see the stairs leading up to the office.  There is running water in the office.  We know that because Bogdan carried buckets of water from the office one day to wash away a swarm of termites by the front door.  If there is a sink, there almost certainly is a toilet.  The office possibly contains one or more network servers.  From the pool cams, you can see the garage, but not the office above.

The area of a floor level of the garage/office is about 80-85 percent of the total area of the B-7 pool, including the surrounding wooden deck.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Machevh said:

ever since Thor and Samson's arrival the girls in B4 have complained that the boys in B7 (including Tim when later he arrived) enter the villa uninvited and make it their own home.
this thing was also taken up by Taylor in today's talks with Rani.
therefore Tim breaks many rules at the same time: he enters a house where he is not assigned, he does not respect the privacy of the participants by watching the live broadcast, he interferes in the relationships of the other participants by imposing his presence.
here, however, there is still someone who considers him the good knight who saves the princess from ugly and bad lesbians.

Interesting.  Supports the idea of the party being a setup to catch Tim watching the RLC stream of the party with Lilith, Tani, Taylor, and Kimberly in the LR after Kristy and Rani left.  And when the sexual action became too 'hot', he came running over.

Article 202 of the Spanish penal code:

The literal text is as follows:
1. Anyone who enters or stays in another person’s dwelling without permission and against the will of the occupant shall be liable to a term of imprisonment ranging from six months to two years.
2. If the act is carried out by force or intimidation, the sentence imposed shall be one to four years’ imprisonment plus six to twelve months’ imprisonment.

In other words, there are two types of behaviour that can lead to the conviction of a crime of trespassing:

• Entering someone else’s home without permission and against the will of the occupant.
  • Staying in the house against the will of the occupant.

The heart of this crime lies in what is meant by “home”. According to the ‘Real Academia Española’ (Spanish Royal Academy, responsible for language regulation), a dwelling is defined as “an enclosed space separated from the outside world in which private life takes place, intended for accommodation and use, although not necessarily permanent”. In other words, it is the place where the person resides (not necessarily permanent) and where his private life takes place.

Although this concept is practical rather than legal, the Spanish Constitutional Court gives us a more concrete concept by pointing out that it is “the space in which the individual is free from social customs and social conventions and in which he occupies his most intimate freedom”.

Source of the Spanish legal code on trespass.

LEXFORIS.COM

Right of use and trespassing between co-owners

• Like 1

8 hours ago, moules said:

There is a garage at B-4.  It apparently is not used as such.  Above the garage is the 'office'.   On cam 2-9, on the right side of the image, you can see the stairs leading up to the office.  There is running water in the office.  We know that because Bogdan carried buckets of water from the office one day to wash away a swarm of termites by the front door.  If there is a sink, there almost certainly is a toilet.  The office possibly contains one or more network servers.  From the pool cams, you can see the garage, but not the office above.

The area of a floor level of the garage/office is about 80-85 percent of the total area of the B-7 pool, including the surrounding wooden deck.

🤓each villa will have there own networking system this will all feed back to rlc main systems.

they have some from of tech / maintenance team on site.

I know both villa likely have 1gb fibre lines running to them.

Update 

Cameras - weired for power, shitty night verison. If there wired or wireless for data transition no idea. 

Edited by cookiedoe
fixed spelling error plus update info
  • Like 2