B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

12 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I just read some comments about Tani's incident during the last party at B4 and Tim coming from B7 to B4 to interrupt what was happening between Tani, Taylor & Lilith and I want to make a comment.

This incident confirms that my knowledge is correct that every active participant of RLC has full access to RLC and even some people on here didn't agree with me on this. 

I also want to comment on Tim or any other participant coming to B4 uninvited. We need to put in our consideration that B4 doesn't belong to any of these girls who stay at B4 at any point of time except their own bedrooms. They don't own B4 and they are just participants. I agree that each girl should have her own privacy in her bedroom which means anybody should knock on the door before entering. 

If any of the girls raised any concerns in the conversations about Tim entering B4 uninvited, I think what they are concerned about is that many of these girls frequently walk in the common areas of B4 (Kitchen, living room, fitness room) in their underwear or topless giving all the tenants are girls and they will be embarrassed if a guy sees them like that. 

Do you really think Tim gives a shit? Some how I don't think so. 

You can see they look uncomfortable when Tim is around and he may put out bad energy.

38 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Do you really think Tim gives a shit? Some how I don't think so. 

You can see they look uncomfortable when Tim is around and he may put out bad energy.

I agree with you that Tim doesn't care but the opposite is true that Tim will be happy if he comes to B4 unannounced and sees one or more of the girls in their sexy lingerie or topless.

The same thing, Thor & Samson used to come to B4 uninvited sometimes from the kitchen door and I think it was not a big issue. 

My point was that the girls are concerned in general that any guy (including Tim) would come to B4 unannounced and I saw it myself few times that the girls would go to the kitchen naked especially in the morning.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Machevh said:

Yes likely, but Taylor on the couch and Anya in bed with T&T 🤞🏻

if  its true Anya said I'll fuck you later .....  then two on the couch and spread em girls 

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

These people are fucked in the head. 😁

the most bizzare forum comments of all time ... it was weird when people would profess love and defend  every moment  or comment how Radi had a pube out of place  ( well she was shaved so pick someone else)   but these insane speculative dissextion of abuse laws and relationship scenarios ...  this is  a batshit crazy  forum beyond what I have ever seen... and I have 16 ignores in place   wow 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

the most bizzare forum comments of all time ... it was weird when people would profess love and defend  every moment  or comment how Radi had a pube out of place  ( well she was shaved so pick someone else)   but these insane speculative dissextion of abuse laws and relationship scenarios ...  this is  a batshit crazy  forum beyond what I have ever seen... and I have 16 ignores in place   wow 

Exactly, they go on and on about the same bullshit every day. It's like they are watching some kind of soap opera. And the speculation is fucking ridiculous. Some seem to have no life except for RLC. 

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

not after the girls hit the couch ... 

Timur. I have a mental image of Timur. Tereza and Anya have both slipped into the bathroom together, behind a closed door. One minute later, Timur is on the other side of the door, head cocked, listening. " What are you doing in there?, let me in, I can hear you, let me in! "

Tereza could have had so much more fun without Timur constantly hovering over her. Next time Tereza, leave Timur home.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Some seem to have no life except for RLC. 

That's why I haven't been around much because I normally to bloody social. But it being 37 cel outside and you could cook an egg on the footpath I'm watching and reading.

• Like 1