B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

A speculation according to events seen in recent months .. 

Masha visits Barcelona and stays in B4  in November ( or October )  if i remember correctly , very very soon after we got Elettra and Taylor in the villa .

Masha visits Barcelona during Christmas and stays in B4 and less than a month later we see major changes with the departure of one of the longest in a row stay tenant , Kristy (  I think she is the one with Radislava who have stayed for a year or so ) , Taylor departing also and another long continuous  stay tenant , Lilith . 

It is most probably coincidences but it is a fact that the changes happened after Masha’s visit . I had stated while Masha was on holidays  last month that it looks like changes are coming since she’s visiting and here it is 😂 But of course a big speculation from my side , still the facts show a pattern the last twice she has been there . The arrival of the new girls will reveal a lot of how RLC wants to proceed for 2023 since the new girls will be the spring / summer times in the villa … personal preference would be 1 or 2 new tenants but the type of girls like Anya / Lavika /Britney or even the sisters 😊 , the return of Esmi and her sister I would love to have , most of all I would love that they give once again the villa to Ulyana / Olivia and Harley and the hardcore ultimate return would be for me to have Diane , Daniela and Olya , this would guarantee an incredible fun in all aspects summer .. 

At the moment , we get to see amazing Tani who any of us viewers can see how the best sex happens  when you have a woman who knows what to do with a man even not being the best performer , we have fantastic B2 which keeps Barcelona GOV project interesting to watch and poor Britney who has an unbelievable potential but needs to get free from the ghost place , B1 . As for B5 , it isn’t the same without Holly and Thor which had a truly amazing chemistry and co stay with Tereza and Timur , but i need to say , for my personal preference about women , Wednesday is a dream female , amazing boobs , the curves at the body exactly where they should be , a girl who simply loves her guy endlessly and she surrenders to his requests as he knows how to please her . Last but not least , the hunted by the indifferent from the majority of viewers B7 and the presence of Nelly and Bogdan for who their time should be long gone , despite for me Bogdan always being a fantastic guy . Poor Kimberly , fun , smiley , crazy , full of life to do things , i hope the new arrivals will help her present to us her endless potential as well . Let’s see . 

I've stated on multiple occasions that I believe that Masha is part of the RLC, dealing with the Members (recruiting, etc.).  Just think how her place is where a lot of members go to visit.  Also, when I was a premium member and had time to "observe".  Whenever Masha was in Barcelona, it appeared she was there for some reason, not just to "visit".  Like at New Years 21/22, she spent a lot of time with Radislava and what appeared to me was trying to get Radi to do something she wasn't comfortable doing (involving a guy??), which possibly resulted in RLC letting her go.  Since soon after her departure, the two muscle heads (Samson & Thor) showed up next door.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I've stated on multiple occasions that I believe that Masha is part of the RLC, dealing with the Members (recruiting, etc.).  Just think how her place is where a lot of members go to visit.  Also, when I was a premium member and had time to "observe".  Whenever Masha was in Barcelona, it appeared she was there for some reason, not just to "visit".  Like at New Years 21/22, she spent a lot of time with Radislava and what appeared to me was trying to get Radi to do something she wasn't comfortable doing (involving a guy??), which possibly resulted in RLC letting her go.  Since soon after her departure, the two muscle heads (Samson & Thor) showed up next door.

I really doubt all this. This Masha thing to me is only a coincidence since she come in December and in January is when things change. She may have a say in one thing or another but I really doubt that she decides big things in RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I think Taylor is returning to get the rest of her stuff.  She didn't want to take it with her while she was on vacation. Kristy took all of her things so I don't believe she's planning to return for anything else. 

Taylor will certainly come back to collect her luggage before returning to Italy.
Kristy also left her trolleys here, but will likely pick them up when she returns from Russia.
However, I hope to see them both again in 8 days, so maybe we will know something about their holiday.
Taylor has also promised to stop by the B5 to say hello to Teresa... we'll see, however both have finished their stay.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

😆 i wasn't sure what i was looking at, is she a member?? And they say Taylor isn't good looking?

Don't worry, it's only the lady who cleans the apartments.

But would it be such a bad idea to have a Milf apartment? I think I'm certainly in the minority since here it seems to me that everyone already considers Nelly old!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I really doubt all this. This Masha thing to me is only a coincidence since she come in December and in January is when things change. She may have a say in one thing or another but I really doubt that she decides big things in RLC.

I agree, if Masha had any say in matters we would not have so many poor casting choices.

26 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

As you maybe know , I am one of the biggest fans of Masha , i consider her the prefect example of what RLC has imagined this site when they created it . 

It can all be possible , your scenario could be a reality . Masha in my eyes , she’s the real RLC representative as a business . Her apartment is her “ home” , even now with her mother there it all looks so natural . I can’t think of anyone else who provides this real life content other than her . I can also think Martina and Alberto and Linda and Tibor as real and honest life in front of cameras participants , but from Masha , i have seen the most . Friends , relatives , sex , relationships , fights , the woman has clearly and without hesitation shared all with us . 

People consider a professional cam girl the RLC Queen , i simply laugh 😂🤣 Masha for sure has a big role with RLC but the current relationship which is ZERO and none with Nelly ( wife of Bogdan who plays a major role with RLC ) , I don’t know how much impact it has with her involvement with RLC . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Don't worry, it's only the lady who cleans the apartments.

But would it be such a bad idea to have a Milf apartment? I think I'm certainly in the minority since here it seems to me that everyone already considers Nelly old!

Nelly is 31 years old or 32 , same like Masha . 

8 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Taylor tornerà sicuramente a ritirare i suoi bagagli prima di rientrare in Italia.
Anche Kristy ha lasciato qui i suoi trolley, ma probabilmente li riprenderà quando tornerà dalla Russia.
Spero comunque di rivederli entrambi tra 8 giorni, così magari sapremo qualcosa della loro vacanza.
Taylor ha anche promesso di passare al B5 per salutare Teresa... vedremo, comunque entrambi hanno finito il loro soggiorno.

I listened carefully, with the use of loudspeakers, Taylor's phone calls in Italian. He practically confirmed that they would take the 10.30 train this morning and on their return from Madrid they would go to Sicily.. After this other holiday they would separate because Kristy wanted to go to Russia. She also spoke of a lot of sadness from both of them that they didn't know what their future would be but Taylor was incredibly hopeful that something would happen in Madrid that would clarify and save their story. These are Taylor's words

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Don't include me in your "English World" hate.  I prefer watching good G/G action.  It's probably the most authentic, as they know what buttons to push for maximum pleasure.  

So, it's pointing out difference in values, here girl/girl action.

It's not hate, but seeing that. I know it's not allowed,

but it doesn't change reality, which here is denied.

This is to explain the background for K/T criticism.

48 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Don't mind him. He can't stay one day without him boosting how progressive he is. He's like those teenagers that found out about a new political philosophy and have a urge to tell every one about it. 

I met many people like him online and offline and most of them were homophobic in the past and now have a guilty conscience..

Of course, kill the messenger. It's not me being progressive,

the whole EU is, and you're conservative, because you belong

to another culture. So we are different.

Barcelona is part of our culture, and quite the same as me.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1