B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Hope Alsu will bring something interesting in B4 cause Raniya doesn't... And Tani doesn't live on B4 anymore... 

I watched a little of Alsu but to she looked like to be in her 30's so unless she's a party girl don't put my hopes that high.

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I watched a little of Alsu but to she looked like to be in her 30's so unless she's a party girl don't put my hopes that high.

She's clearly considerable over 30 years old. I do not understand this. There are already too many old residents there. What is needed are new girls who lower the average age and don't raise it even higher. 

Well, let's wait and see, there are still two empty rooms left. Maybe, there RLC has some younger and active girls in line. Only, I have little hope. 

4 hours ago, moules said:

thinga69 is correct.  Rasputin used reflectors and soft boxes for example.  And as thinga69 said, the few days and nights he spent in B-2 were to tutor Anna.  And I am quite sure you missed his stay, --because he fucked Anna's brains out.  (Similar to Sara and Bruno.)  IIRC, he fucked all three residents of B-2 at the time.  Perhaps that was their way of thanking him for the photographs he took of them.

He didn't fuck Mila.

4 hours ago, moules said:

Maybe he didn't fuck her, but I remember a mutual groping of sexual organs in her room.  And he took several showers with all three of them.  There was another bearded guest about the same time who primarily fucked Lola, but I recall he may have strayed.

Actually, the other bearded dude that showed up around a week after Rasputin got down and dirty with Mila.  Fingers and tongues were exploring each other extensively.  I've posted videos on the Premium video page.

Le 18/01/2023 à 14:06, Machevh a dit :

Ne vous inquiétez pas, il n'y a que la dame qui nettoie les appartements.

Mais serait-ce une si mauvaise idée d'avoir un appartement Milf ? Je pense que je suis certainement en minorité puisqu'ici il me semble que tout le monde considère déjà Nelly comme vieille !

MACHEVH //  Vous avez trouvé un partenaire pour solliciter un appartement MILF ( je suis d'accord ) , des milfs comme Svetlana et non des pucelles comme masha .!! ah ! ah ! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1