Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #4

Pete1960

Let me just say this and leave it. Not arguing with anyone ok.

It's all very well having an opinion on someone - That's personal interest, each to their own. But what you can't do, and this is something i've seen a lot of here recently, is change the story to suit the narrative. You can't change history, you can't change facts.

Simply, the reason Paul is there is because Leora moved Heaven and earth to get him there. She started wooing him back as early as August 2020. Paul started the visa application process in mid 2021, before Malia left, let alone before the war started. All she wanted was Paul, her soulmate, by her side again. 

I know this because she said it herself. Gag-Her and me kept this forum informed regularly with the situation all the way through, so it wasn't a shock to anyone when Paul and Eva walked through the door was it. She spent a lot of time and effort in getting Paul to move there, month after month of work. Yet some make out here as if Paul has been forced on her against her will. 

So whether you like Paul or not is irrelevant. He is there because she wants him there. They met as teenagers, now in their 30s and still together. If there is some idea that all the criticism will wear her down and get to her, then seriously think again. She isn't going to leave him because half a dozen strangers on the other side of the world don't like him. 

She loves him. End of story.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11

il y a 5 minutes, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Pas beaucoup (peut-être pouvez-vous compter sur une main). Un mec normal la baiserait au moins une fois par jour.

Je dirais 3 fois , de plus ce midi il se fait sans sucer sans avoir pris de douche au préalable

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Permettez-moi de dire ceci et de le laisser. Ne pas discuter avec qui que ce soit d'accord.

C'est très bien d'avoir une opinion sur quelqu'un - C'est un intérêt personnel, chacun le sien. Mais ce que vous ne pouvez pas faire, et c'est quelque chose que j'ai vu beaucoup ici récemment, c'est changer l'histoire pour l'adapter au récit. Vous ne pouvez pas changer l'histoire, vous ne pouvez pas changer les faits.

Simplement, la raison pour laquelle Paul est là est que Leora a remué ciel et terre pour l'y amener. Elle a commencé à le courtiser dès l'automne 2020. Paul a commencé le processus de demande de visa à la mi-2021, avant le départ de Malia, et encore moins avant le début de la guerre. Tout ce qu'elle voulait, c'était Paul, son âme sœur, à nouveau à ses côtés. 

Je le sais parce qu'elle l'a dit elle-même. Gag-Her et moi avons tenu ce forum informé régulièrement de la situation tout au long, donc ce n'était un choc pour personne quand Paul et Eva ont franchi la porte. Elle a consacré beaucoup de temps et d'efforts à faire emménager Paul là-bas, mois après mois de travail. Pourtant, certains font ici comme si Paul lui avait été imposé contre son gré. 

Donc, que vous aimiez Paul ou non, cela n'a aucune importance. Il est là parce qu'elle le veut là -bas .

Elle l'aime. Fin de l'histoire.

Vous l'appelé âme sœur vous manquez pas de courage !

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Why shower beforehand. Shower after the deed is done.   

Saves water.

Have they ever showered together or fucked while showering together? I assume not since Paul takes a sit down sponge bath with minimum water, soap and shampoo.

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's all very well having an opinion on someone - That's personal interest, each to their own. But what you can't do, and this is something i've seen a lot of here recently, is change the story to suit the narrative. You can't change history, you can't change facts.

Simply, the reason Paul is there is because Leora moved Heaven and earth to get him there. She started wooing him back as early as autumn 2020. Paul started the visa application process in mid 2021, before Malia left, let alone before the war started. All she wanted was Paul, her soulmate, by her side again. 

I know this because she said it herself. Gag-Her and me kept this forum informed regularly with the situation all the way through, so it wasn't a shock to anyone when Paul and Eva walked through the door was it. She spent a lot of time and effort in getting Paul to move there, month after month of work. Yet some make out here as if Paul has been forced on her against her will. 

So whether you like Paul or not is irrelevant. He is there because she wants him there. They met as teenagers, now in their 30s and still together. She isn't going to leave him because half a dozen strangers on the other side of the world don't like him. 

a great love and friendship together 

❤️ Leora Paul Eva ❤️

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Simply, the reason Paul is there is because Leora moved Heaven and earth to get him there. She started wooing him back as early as autumn 2020. Paul started the visa application process in mid 2021, before Malia left, let alone before the war started. All she wanted was Paul, her soulmate, by her side again. 

So whether you like Paul or not is irrelevant. He is there because she wants him there. They met as teenagers, now in their 30s and still together. She isn't going to leave him because half a dozen strangers on the other side of the world don't like him. 

I don't recall anyone saying that Paul forced himself on Leora moving to Prague. It was her choice but it was not our choice (and should not be); however, we are allowed to bitch about his inadequacy just like most people would express their dislike of him while they were in Russia and that include the ones that use the emoticons constantly (hypocrites).

il y a 3 minutes, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Ont-ils déjà pris une douche ensemble ou baisé sous la douche ensemble ? Je suppose que non puisque Paul prend un bain à l'éponge assis avec un minimum d'eau, de savon et de shampoing.

Paul ne se lave jamais ,il reste allongé dans le bain ,sans savon ni rien litre d'autre ,juste 300 d'eau même quand il se lave la queue ,juste la poire de douche , c'est un crasseux 

• Like 1