B7 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

2 hours ago, super134 said:

I mean that was a good speech and all but if Kimb doesnt like Miron why is she kissing him and showing her pussy?

party girl  who is uninhibited when very drunk  comes to mind 

and these are Party Kisses not I want to have sex with you kisses

47 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

party girl  who is uninhibited when very drunk  comes to mind 

and these are Party Kisses not I want to have sex with you kisses

Yeah you can't do all that to a guy and then complain that it's weird that he want to fuck you.

3 minutes ago, super134 said:

Yeah you can't do all that to a guy and then complain that it's weird that he want to fuck you.

oh 100%  all of us guys get this 

especially fat boys who don't get much let alone are front row to a dildo fucking ...  oh he is hooked for any more crumbs on the table 

he never tried Brit  but took a run at others who were fully shit faced   I think his hopefulness has dulled the reality that they may party kiss and show some nudity ( drunken Kim who was doing a show for all the group not for him at all) so sure grab at it but 

neverminded   he is addicted and will never stay away because of that night 

I lived with some wildcat women ( some strippers and duo partners) and they did party nudity and fuck around shit like this often   My male friends who would be partying with us thought it was a fuck fest for me  ( and maybe them  and I did invite them in time to time  in those special moments )  but I would say they aren't wanting to fuck me or us  they are just being super sexy, uninhibited idiots with each other .. 

4 hours ago, corboblanc said:

Too bad about all that silicone, because she's a very pretty girl with a beautiful face. I find it funny and I appreciate it, even if this is not the case for the other participants.🙂

Agreed, but I actually think they're not that bad. Good work has been done with them

• Like 2

Big appreciation to RLC for the transition from Kassandra to Kimberly. Huge upgrade and I can't stop watching. Kim's sexy, breathtakingly beautiful, and so demure. Hoping she gains the confidence to give us a full show soon. She clearly enjoys knowing we're watching...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, thatguy2 said:

Big appreciation to RLC for the transition from Kassandra to Kimberly. Huge upgrade and I can't stop watching. Kim's sexy, breathtakingly beautiful, and so demure. Hoping she gains the confidence to give us a full show soon. She clearly enjoys knowing we're watching...

planet-radio-johan.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thatguy2 said:

I would say that Kassandra was really a “ victim “ of Ailey who clearly had too many issues with her presence on cameras and she was in Barcelona obviously for other reasons … If I can bring a similarity , I would say that both Kassandra and Kimberly had very early sexual interactions with fellow B7 tenants and this might be / have affecting their stay in the long run . 

Kimberly is , as was excellently mentioned , a new Radislava in many things , but in my eyes , she’s much more positive to watch as she’s completely unpredictable . Radislava stop interacting with the audience as soon as RLC notified her that this should stop , let’s see if the same happens with Kimberly and the confessions she makes on cameras regarding her stay and her colleagues . 

The conclusion is that the best is yet to come from Kimberly , I think she appreciates the popularity and she will get even more excited when the first Euro enters her pocket and purse …. We will be seeing even more i believe .. I just hope that they won’t play with her or take advantage of her . Let’s see . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2