B7 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

12 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Britney and Kimberly are nothing but useless teasers.

Couldn't have said better myself CLICKBAITERS EXTREME!!!

You can throw "The Ice Princess" and her little "Frozen Friend Alsu"in there with them on slow boat back the Siberia, where they belong with thier cold as ice mentality. A-sexual extremist are a voyeur's nightmare.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Thestarider said:

Couldn't have said better myself CLICKBAITERS EXTREME!!!

You can throw "The Ice Princess" and her little "Frozen Friend Alsu"in there with them on slow boat back the Siberia, where they belong with thier cold as ice mentality.

Exactly 

Welcome back Anthony for your stay #2 on RLC

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days) Total when switching B1-B7 Remarks
Loraine #4 & Anthony 23.12.2020 10.05.2021 B5 139 167 From B4
Loraine #4 & Anthony 25.11.2020 23.12.2020 B4 29   To B5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

• Noldus changed the title to B7 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)
9 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Britney and Kimberly are nothing but useless teasers.

Obviously you missed the tease of her deepthroating and riding a dildo on the coffee table in the villa, she has potential, it's just stifled living with Serafima & Elmira, blame RLC

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days) Total when switching B1-B7 Remarks

Hope Loraine is in his past & doesn't appear here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Great! Another dick in the house.😒

7 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Obviously you missed the tease of her deepthroating and riding a dildo on the coffee table in the villa, she has potential, it's just stifled living with Serafima & Elmira, blame RLC

Just one event followed by virtually nothing. This is more a sign that she has no problem with the cameras, but nevertheless has decided not to really participate in the project. For me, she is clearly a do nothing girl at the moment. 

The do nothings are one of the main issues of RLC. Currently there are 5 girls where nothing is happening or nothing can be seen. In addition, which I find particularly disappointing, there is a whole couple apartment that also goes the do nothing way. RLC really needs to work on recruting better people. 

35 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Great! Another dick in the house.😒

I don't understand why people can still see something negative in it. The concept worked really well with both Holly&Thor and Tim&Tani. 

That Miron would be one of RLC's typical miscasts could be seen at first glance. I could imagine Antony having a much better chance with the girls. The problem is not the guys but the far too many do nothing girls. 

• Haha 1