B4 - General Topic 2023 #8 (January)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just an observation which somehow proves a lot … Anthony wondering around in B4  but due to his past and whatever , nobody says anything. … Poor Miron , whenever he appears , he needs to suffer the complex of the people here who believe and have whatever opinion about him… the guy has done nothing wrong , the girls like to be around him as he proves a great company and the hate and “ bitching “ about him here is incredible … Anthony is the angel suddenly when he is actually the guy who has done something really disgusting … but let’s see . 

Okay...one is a fat fucking loser and the other is a skinny fucking loser.  Satisfied?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Okay...one is a fat fucking loser and the other is a skinny fucking loser.  Satisfied?

I think the complaint about Miron is he is always there, and that prevents the girls from doing interesting things they would do if he weren't there. He is starving for attention and I think the girls are just using him as a prop for cam views, other than that he contributes nothing to the project.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just an observation which somehow proves a lot … Anthony wondering around in B4  but due to his past and whatever , nobody says anything. … Poor Miron , whenever he appears , he needs to suffer the complex of the people here who believe and have whatever opinion about him… the guy has done nothing wrong , the girls like to be around him as he proves a great company and the hate and “ bitching “ about him here is incredible … Anthony is the angel suddenly when he is actually the guy who has done something really disgusting … but let’s see . 

Well yeah some people here are sad excuses of Human Beings with no life whatsoever! 😉

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think the complaint about Miron is he is always there, and that prevents the girls from doing interesting things they would do if he weren't there. He is starving for attention and I think the girls are just using him as a prop for cam views, other than that he contributes nothing to the project.

A prop for cam views?  Are you fucking kidding me?  The only thing this guy is proping is a tractor trailor that has fliped over...

image.png.2d9a44ec88d789dff2225e459307c30f.png

35 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

He does not prevent anyone from doing anything just as he does not deal drugs (as some suggest in their feverish hallucinations). It's nonsense

23 minutes ago, kris66 said:

He does not prevent anyone from doing anything just as he does not deal drugs (as some suggest in their feverish hallucinations). It's nonsense

How many times have you seen any of the girls completly naked in the ving room or any other room while he is there?

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

How many times have you seen any of the girls completly naked in the ving room or any other room while he is there?

Completely naked? At least once in the B-4 LR.

He even got to feel the breasts of Kristy, Rani, Britney, and Lilith(?)

And watched Britney impale herself on a dildo while Kristy held it upright with her hand.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Hat Taylor Kristy gesehen, als sie vorhin da war? 

Taylor ist etwa 14:00 mit Kristy gekommen. Kristy hat dann kurz eine Isoliermatte geholt. Dann sind sie beide für eine längere Zeit in B7 gewesen. Dann zusammen gegangen. Taylor kam dann gegen 21:00 zurück ins B4

13 minutes ago, moules said:

Completely naked? At least once in the B-4 LR.

He even got to feel the breasts of Kristy, Rani, Britney, and Lilith(?)

And watched Britney impale herself on a dildo while Kristy held it upright with her hand.

Wow ONCE in a whole month!  When the girls were desperate for money and it was on orders from the front office.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

an old complaint because it continues to prove true ... the girls become 'guarded' about casual nudity, lingerie perhaps ... and his FREQUENCY makes the girls Guarded ways more prevalent than loose 

the other part is people like Miron, Daniel, etc  provide drugs and Miron is in a continual getting girls drunk....this is not unusual in life but in our real world out here we would hate and chase these kind 

finally Anthony,  no one hates him because as I have also pointed out , with the many other guys (mostly in couples) because he isn't a manipulator, drug supplier and so on ...  

so once and all you defenders of douchebags  get it in your head ...us men ! with character ! don't like douchebag behavior ... in RLC or in our Real Life 

Miron (Ukranian) and Taylor talking about the war.

They are not political at all, but a good talk anyways.

By the way Kristy (Russian) is also not political,

but certainly not a Putin lover, and able to be

friends with the Ukrainians in spite of the war.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1