B4 - General Topic 2023 #8 (January)

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Alsu is a waste of a room. This shit sucks.👎

Not everyone are filthy perverts like you that want to look at wide open cunts being caressed with fingers, vibrators or dildo's, we understand that is your fetish, but we (or at least me) are sick & tired of your constant whinging like a spoilt brat, this is called REAL LIFE CAM, it's a VOYEUR site, that is watching people live NORMAL lives, so how about you shove a cork in it for a while.

Wine GIF by Big Cork Vineyards

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Alsu is a waste of a room. This shit sucks.👎

As soon as I saw that Alsu was a friend of Serafima, I knew there was no hope. 😟

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1055 Anya home - in to the tub

If the girls really perceive the GOV appartments as "home", then B2 and not B4 is probably the place for Anya. 

It was a big mistake by RLC to push her to B4. 😔 Now the high quality is lost not only in B4 but also in B2. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Not everyone are filthy perverts like you that want to look at wide open cunts being caressed with fingers, vibrators or dildo's, we understand that is your fetish, but we (or at least me) are sick & tired of your constant whinging like a spoilt brat, this is called REAL LIFE CAM, it's a VOYEUR site, that is watching people live NORMAL lives, so how about you shove a cork in it for a while.

Without wanting to offend you, if you really believe that RLC can survive without sexual events, then you must be very naive. 

In my opinion, it is important that these events are genuine, but also that they are not censored away or hidden. Sexuality is part of "NORMAL lives" and it just doesn't make sense to have boring do nothing girls like Serafima and her friends in the project. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Without wanting to offend you, if you really believe that RLC can survive without sexual events, then you must be very naive. 

GOV (girls on vacation) is a fake sales pitch.

It's GAW (girls at work), because they are all professional prostitutes.

The only difference between them, is the level of acting for cams.

Those who are really bad at that is a turn off, and that's most of them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1