B4 - General Topic 2023 #8 (January)

11 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Nearly an hour gone and Rani & Miron still dishing it out on Kimberly to Taylor

With both Rani and Taylor gone in a few days, seems 

very odd to spent so much energy on that. Gossip?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

With both Rani and Taylor gone in a few days, seems 

very odd to spent so much energy on that. Gossip?

Unfortunately  poor sweetheart Kimberly has to put up with these others gossip bitches that are still there ...

one of the most horrible groups of people in my RLC history    lowlifes 

and it seems ever since Moron showed up the drama gets supercharged ... almost ALWAYS before him, the girls would do the moody/ bitchy routine but Kiss and Make up   eventually  ( 

this is terrible 

• Upvote 1

where did the girls go... with any class they would go talk with Kimberley for her side ...last I looked Kim was sleeping ?

and thats my point ... I have not seen anyone for days include Kim in any conversation . for explanation  ( if she even cares ??? ) but a bunch of classless Gossips 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Alladino said:

Without wanting to offend you, if you really believe that RLC can survive without sexual events, then you must be very naive. 

In my opinion, it is important that these events are genuine, but also that they are not censored away or hidden. Sexuality is part of "NORMAL lives" and it just doesn't make sense to have boring do nothing girls like Serafima and her friends in the project. 

Without wanting to offend you, Stop making things up, I never said that & btw I see you found the CAPS button again.

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

But you wrote that when Kristy arrives she should have dinner? So she comes to B7

She may dine at the Y, then she might cum.

18 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Purtroppo la povera dolcezza Kimberly deve sopportare queste altre puttane del gossip che sono ancora lì...

uno dei gruppi di persone più orribili nella mia storia di bassifondi della RLC 

e sembra che da quando Moron si è presentato il dramma sia stato sovralimentato... quasi SEMPRE prima di lui, le ragazze avrebbero fatto la routine lunatica/stronza ma alla fine Kiss and Make up ( 

è terribile 

I have the impression that "poor sweet" Kim is very emotionally unstable: she drinks too much, is often drunk and doesn't realize and doesn't remember what she says and does. Are you listening to what they are telling Taylor? among other things, it seems that she accused the boys and girl of having stolen his jacket with documents and money, a lot of money: it was the other night at 4 am when he turned everything B4 around looking for the jacket and she wanted to check Anya's closet with she was absent. I don't understand if she found the jacket or not ...