B4 - General Topic 2023 #8 (January)

6 hours ago, poncherello said:

Which room are you talking about, Raniya's room?

There is only 1 double room

6 hours ago, poncherello said:

They should put a lock on the door that goes to the pool to prevent strangers from sneaking in (Bulldog)

Maybe they should lock the door instead of leaving it unlocked.

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Does she have a BF now?

OMG! you didn't know 🙃

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

There is only 1 double room

Maybe they should lock the door instead of leaving it unlocked.

OMG! you didn't know 🙃

I'm sure someone there knows whenever he is coming over.  Especially Raniya, since they are around each other a lot.  I saw him going into the apartment at 23:29 alone not long after Raniya left.  He also left not long afterwards.  I'm sure he got the key from her.  I think he is closer to her than anyone else in B4, from what I see them doing most of the time when he comes around.  I also noticed Raniya going into Anya's room to get some alcohol and other items to take back over to B7 at around 23:00.  I heard her talking to Anya wile she was going into her room.  I could tell she was talking to her because Anya was in the backyard of B7 at the time and i could tell she was talking on her phone to Raniya.  I also noticed Raniya going into Tani's room as well.  I'm sure Tani knew she was going in there as well, because they all were together at B7 most of the time before and afterwards.  They are always communicating with each other one way or another through their phone calls or text messages.  I've been watching them very closely, after seeing a lot of comments about him entering, as though they don't already know what he's doing.  I also believe they know whenever he is going to enter through the kitchen area.  I believe Raniya knows what hes doing most of the time before he arrives, from watching them on and off for a while now. 

I did hear Raniya say she had a boyfriend recently.  He's probably someone who doesn't want to be seen on cam.  There are a lot of guys I know who are like that including myself.  However, I do respect anyone else who does.  I could be wrong on this, and she could be the cause for not bringing any more of her guests  into the villa with her.  I just don't believe she is, in my opinion.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, northguy said:

!0.01 Taylor left for some appointment.

Kristy was a no show, and Rani slept in her own bed,

in spite of telling Taylor it was vacant.

You can't trust these girls at anything. 😀

I noticed that as well.  I was thinking maybe Kristy doesn't want to be there right now for whatever reason.  I was hoping to see her again last night.  The plans for Raniya probably didn't workout as she had planned.  It can happened unexpectedly sometimes.  I don't expect much from them any longer, because I used to do that a lot.  It only brings a lot of disappointments whenever I put myself in that position and think of them in that way. When my subscription runs out this time, I'll probably no longer renew. Things aren't as interesting as they used to be any longer, for me, since Ulyana, Zara and some others left. The g.p.,villa, b4 used to be one of my favorite places for RLC events.  It's pretty dead now.  I've only had a sub for less than two years a lot less than a lot of you have. A lot of times I feel I don't want to say anything on here.  But, then something happens that causes me to stay around longer and say something I feel is important.

• Like 1

Miron did not have the key to the door. The door was left ajar by Tani and Anya who knew Raniya didn't have the key because she gave it to Taylor. The serious thing is that we can't get rid of Miron only thanks to Raniya not even with Taylor sleeping in the same room and Miron clearly, with that tiny brain that finds itself, always hopes but returns with blue balls

1 hour ago, rzkjr1 said:

I noticed that as well.  I was thinking maybe Kristy doesn't want to be there right now for whatever reason.  I was hoping to see her again last night.  The plans for Raniya probably didn't workout as she had planned.  It can happened unexpectedly sometimes.  I don't expect much from them any longer, because I used to do that a lot.  It only brings a lot of disappointments whenever I put myself in that position and think of them in that way. When my subscription runs out this time, I'll probably no longer renew. Things aren't as interesting as they used to be any longer, for me, since Ulyana, Zara and some others left. The g.p.,villa, b4 used to be one of my favorite places for RLC events.  It's pretty dead now.  I've only had a sub for less than two years a lot less than a lot of you have. A lot of times I feel I don't want to say anything on here.  But, then something happens that causes me to stay around longer and say something I feel is important.

Ulyana was the next big thing for RLC and they made her disappointed .. I still believe she loves the cameras and exposure ( money of course ) , so let’s see .. she’s always around Barcelona ..😉