B2 - General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Says the person who doesn’t pay a cent to watch but he claims he can have an opinion of what needs to be done … Ok … 😤

they are the people RLC should be trying to impress, people like u are hooked so they are guaranteed ur money no matter how shit it is

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, wooders78 said:

they are the people RLC should be trying to impress, people like u are hooked so they are guaranteed ur money no matter how shit it is

I have FULL knowledge what , why and when I pay for RLC ,  I am not hooked or whatever . As good friend thinga said , we watch for our  own whatever reasons .. But hooked ? 😂🤣😂🤣 .. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

says the person that never see's the outside

If you had half of the life I am running , you wouldn’t be here commenting and complaining of something you can’t watch .. You watch zero but being a freeloader and you still want things in certain way .. At least I pay and I can complain , praise and whatever because I have a visual opinion .. Seeing the outside 😂🤣😂😂 … if only you knew but what can i say to someone creating multiple accounts because he’s missing to be heard .. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Fantastic Karina as always … Not exaggerations , I dare to say a completely normal life in front of cameras .. a sex partner appearing at times , her masturbations when she feels and not because she “ has to do “ for the audience , personally , the type of tenant I wish to see in Barcelona .. once again , my big respect to Karina and of course “ breaking the curse “ of repeater failures , proving that many deserve a second chance .. I wonder if RLC officials aren’t watching this and allow all of the stupidity happening in the extremely disappointing B1 … Karina , simply 👏👏👏👏👏