Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #6

Pete1960

I currently don't have a subscription.  I late mine lapse after Paul was in the apartment for some time and I saw no new unique or interesting things happening between Paul and Leora.

Now if  a third party were to enter into the fray temporarily or for a length of time where unique events happened then I would subscribe.

I am thoroughly enjoying Jimbo's postings and look forward to them each day...c'mon March 22nd.

I check the Camcap Leora and Paul forum each day to see if any thing new and interesting has taken place.

That is where I am at this time with Leora.  I too would be gone if she were to leave RLC.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, concour10 said:

I check the Camcap Leora and Paul forum each day to see if any thing new and interesting has taken place.

Never nothing new and interesting from them.  It's just the same ole thing day in and day out.  Like watching reruns on TV.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Never nothing new and interesting from them.  It's just the same ole thing day in and day out.  Like watching reruns on TV.

Their love , affection and feelings grow everyday more and more , they are at their happiest , most active , most interesting and most productive stage of their relationship in all of this nearly 8 years we see them on cameras ( we must not forget they had a break for business reasons and due to Covid … ) … In poor translation , this is everyday more exciting to see the love of this two people on cameras grow as never we have witnessed before and it is interesting to see the day that Leora will offer Paul one of the never forgotten massages she was offering to Malia and Paul does the same to his one and only love so as to make her feel as great as their friend Malia used to do while she was living there 😎🥸

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Is it just me or has Leora fallen from top cam on a regular basis. Perhaps she is starting to live a real life more than in the past. Whatever the reason her apartment is sure different than in the past.

No kidding. Been obvious since the first day Paul arrived. Paul can suck the energy out of Leora, RLC and any Leora fans, including you. Comments here are more about Paul than Leora - wonder why, duhhhhhh.

5 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

No kidding. Been obvious since the first day Paul arrived. Paul can sucked the energy out of Leora, RLC and any Leora fans, including you. Comments here are more about Paul than Leora - wonder why, duhhhhhh.

The comments are more for Paul because the TRUE fans of this couple have been waiting for 3 LOOOOOOOOONG years for these two love birds to get reunited and show their appreciation and respect , the proof that LOVE is such a strong element that can move mountains and seas and bring people together … Paul with the help of his girlfriend managed ( Leora also ) to step aside all obstacles and finally be together as was the plan since Leora went in Prague … And the comments for Paul are the appreciation ones and that’s why they are mostly for him .. after all , if Paul hadn’t joined , it would be only Jimbo’s videos reminding to anyone that Leora likes to drink milk , masturbate Paul to finish and play with herself to come ..Comments for Paul then showing the big respect and appreciation on having Leora performing sex on cameras again after nearly 30 months that she didn’t have anyone to satisfy her … 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The comments are more for Paul because the TRUE fans of this couple have been waiting for 3 LOOOOOOOOONG years for these two love birds to get reunited and show their appreciation and respect , the proof that LOVE is such a strong element that can move mountains and seas and bring people together … Paul with the help of his girlfriend managed ( Leora also ) to step aside all obstacles and finally be together as was the plan since Leora went in Prague … And the comments for Paul are the appreciation ones and that’s why they are mostly for him .. after all , if Paul hadn’t joined , it would be only Jimbo’s videos reminding to anyone that Leora likes to drink milk , masturbate Paul to finish and play with herself to come ..Comments for Paul then showing the big respect and appreciation on having Leora performing sex on cameras again after nearly 30 months that she didn’t have anyone to satisfy her … 

Sarcasm or being funny - but you covered what we ALL know and see.

16 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sarcasm or being funny - but you covered what we ALL know and see.

Interpretation of comments is always subjective , it is always the way that EVERYONE believes watching this apartment and the dozens of things happening daily that lead to people praising the Goddess 😳 .. you made a great comment a couple of days ago ( regarding Leora’s fans ) who couldn’t make me agree less than 1,000% 😉 … considering then this and then the people who gradually appear expressing their thoughts of their subscription ( cancel soon or not .. )  , there isn’t from my side more to add on how people define this apartment while watching it 😊

• Upvote 1

Good Morning ---- good night

great tuesday for all

14/02/2023 14/February/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

I Love You Art GIF by Aya Murata

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3