US General Domestic Politics (2023) #5 (Starts 2/10/23)

3 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Bild nicht zu öffnen. "Spionage"-Ballon ungeklärt. Es reicht, wenn DU Spionage betreibst !

I don't hate you !! I actually feel sorry 😞 for for you. I don't know if you were mistreated as a child or you were born with diminished capabilities anyway you were picked on in school, you were such a loser you couldn't even get laid. Your whole life was a failure, you couldn't even get laid in women's death row with a handful of pardons so continued living your worthless life

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I don't hate you !! I actually feel sorry 😞 for for you. I don't know if you were mistreated as a child or you were born with diminished capabilities anyway you were picked on in school, you were such a loser you couldn't even get laid. Your whole life was a failure, you couldn't even get laid in women's death row with a handful of pardons so continued living your worthless life

Dir ist nicht zu helfen. Du bist einfach nur ein armes dummes Schwein das nur Plagiate ins Forum stellen kann um sich wichtig zu tun. Schade um Dich.

Im Gegensatz zu Dir war ich immer Klassen-Bester, habe mit eigenem Geld studiert und ein erfolgreiches Berufsleben hinter mir. Und mein Geist ist immer noch top.