B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Hey girls I have a swell idea ... lets talk in boring tones all night in the tub  

look at him head down, arms crossed slouching ... get them on your Dick brother  Pull out the Big Fella and call that a place to start a Twister game  

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

look at him head down, arms crossed slouching ... get them on your Dick brother  Pull out the Big Fella and call that a place to start a Twister game  

I think he's banking on a head up later...or maybe just head 😏

1 minute ago, switch said:

I have the impression Gina continue working for RLC but she has another role  now like manager or something like that

long time friends of NEL & Bog  but seems to be working her way back into the project  

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, timber said:

You guys are wild. I'm no fan of Anthony, but Gina and Britney literally spent 5+ minutes in B7 trying to convince him to go to the jacuzzi with them. The fact you don't want him there doesn't mean they don't. I don't think they would have even gone to B4 if he hadn't finally agreed.

Finally a reasonable posting , as we said , the hate towards the male tenants has grown insanely .. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, switch said:

when you are on RLC as tenant or like manager you work for RLC because you are paid for that

RLC is a job for them...

Ok Switch...She's not a tenant now and she's certainly not management...So, in my eyes, she don't work for RLC now...but you're right, when you put it like that, yes, she used to when she was a tenant

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok Switch...She's not a tenant now and she's certainly not management...So, in my eyes, she don't work for RLC now...but you're right, when you put it like that, yes, she used to when she was a tenant

yes she is not anymore a tenant but she continue doing the show for try to entertainment the others tenants for doing the show for us it's a bit strange at my eyes ,

personally I think she continue working for rlc but she has another role now this is my point of view

someone said the other day on the forum this is Gina has recruit Britney I don't know if it's true or not