B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is the first time that I can remember after Tweety that we see a newcomer inhabiting immediately the best room in the villa , it is also a room that goes to experienced repeater ones . It might be that there are high expectations from this irk or hopefully she gets it as the first addition on the new era that coming , the spring / summer arrivals for 2023 . Personally , it is a very risky move , let’s see if she’s local or brought from East Europe or also related to anyone who is / has been with RLC . Good luck and let’s hope she lives up the place with her presence , something like Eilan / Tesla it is urgently needed to shake things up for a couple of weeks , exactly also as Elettra and Taylor did some months ago ,  let’s see . 

By how Tani approached her in the LR with Bogdan it seems that she and Tani are friends.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 14 heures, badboylovesgirls a dit :

I can answer your questions.   The police in different regions of Russia raided some VHTV's apartments back in early 2019 and arrested the people inside these apartments because this type of business (streaming adult contents) are against the laws in Russia.

If you sometimes watch VHTV, you can notice that majority of the participants who are located in either Russia or Ukraine relocate frequently to other apartments to avoid getting caught or arrested by the police. 

This made RLC to shut down all its apartments in Russia (about 10 apartments or so)  in June 2019 so the RLC's girls won't get in trouble or arrested by the police. 

Ukraine has similar laws regarding streaming adult contents because otherwise RLC would have opened many apartments in Ukraine after closing all the Russian apartments and I think this will be a good benefit for RLC to hire girls like Holly, Megan, Lavika, Marlene, Anya and all other Ukrainian girls and for them to stay in their own country instead of travelling to Barcelona. 

I looked it up and Ukraine does indeed still have similar laws as Russia concerning x-rated webcamming and such, making (working for) sites like RLC illegal. Probably older Russian-style laws dating from before 2014, after which relations with Russia worsened and Ukraine moved closer to Europe. But still in place. How strongly those laws are still enforced (especially since the war) is another matter, but of course it is still risky because of the judicial uncertainty.

There is now a petition going on there to legalize this sort of business, citing freedom of expression, democratic rights, becoming more like the EU, etc., contrasting it to the ever more oppressive Putinist/Russian system they are now at war with. But so far no official change yet, though this might(?) change in the future.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I looked it up and Ukraine does indeed still have similar laws as Russia concerning x-rated webcamming and such, making (working for) sites like RLC illegal. Probably older Russian-style laws dating from before 2014, after which relations with Russia worsened and Ukraine moved closer to Europe. But still in place. How strongly those laws are still enforced (especially since the war) is another matter, but of course it is still risky because of the judicial uncertainty.

There is now a petition going on there to legalize this sort of business, citing freedom of expression, democratic rights, becoming more like the EU, etc., contrasting it to the ever more oppressive Putinist/Russian system they are now at war with. But so far no official change yet, though this might(?) change in the future.

have to make money somehow in desperate times    

23 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

just to say Rani looked very elegant in her travel suit   cleans up real well from baggy T-shirts  cute 

Yes she does scrub up well doesn’t she, very attractive. I’d still like to know though what happened or who influenced her after the nearly 4some with Elletra and the 2 punters before they thought about the cams. She shut up shop more or less straight after that night. Very strange

12 minutes ago, northguy said:

Piper moved back to Ukraine to help against the war,

a lot of Ukrainians think like that.

A very honourable thing to do and if that’s correct I tip my hat to her. So why are all these freeloading Ukrainian blokes still hiding in Barcelona shagging anything that moves; if they are so patriotic then it’s a pity that they are not back in their homeland!

• Like 3

Just now, happyman88 said:

A very honourable thing to do and if that’s correct I tip my hat to her. So why are all these freeloading Ukrainian blokes still hiding in Barcelona shagging anything that moves; if they are so patriotic then it’s a pity that they are not back in their homeland!

She's working in a investment firm in Ukraine and is dating a guy.

From all war footage I never saw a women fighting, only on propaganda post on Instagram. Probably they don't put women in the front lines.