Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

I don't recall the woman with Alberto tonight. Perhaps she is known to people who follow this apartment. It seems that there is some obvious familiarity as she does not close the door when she is in the bathroom. Obviously there is some relationship or she would perhaps, not be there spending the night.

8 minutes ago, philo said:

I am unable to read any body language between Alberto and his female guest to suggest anything other than a benign relationship. Perhaps she is just keeping him company.

She's Martina's friend and she vised her many times even with her BF.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Deepdave said:

As I had previously explained on April 5, this is a work project for her school.  Alberto is looking after Taco and generally has not shown a liking to travel nor could he afford it with his debt to Martina.  Maybe we will see them travelling together in the next few months.  It was nice of you to think of me.  We haven’t discussed our favourite couple in a long time.  I miss you.  Have a great day.

If the reason for Alberto for not being with Martina for such an extended period is anything other than financial, then I'm feeling that there may be a problem. Martina has taken many trips without Alberto (Including two honeymoons with Nelly); but not usually for this long a time. Her distance from Alberto for this amount of time will cause another break in her routine with him that may give rise to new situations. As Martina is away for longer and longer periods, she will develop new interests and behaviors that do not include Alberto. Also, her hormones will not permit her to go for that long a period without some relief. I'm just pissed that we won't get to see it. LOL 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

If the reason for Alberto for not being with Martina for such an extended period is anything other than financial, then I'm feeling that there may be a problem. Martina has taken many trips without Alberto (Including two honeymoons with Nelly); but not usually for this long a time. Her distance from Alberto for this amount of time will cause another break in her routine with him that may give rise to new situations. As Martina is away for longer and longer periods, she will develop new interests and behaviors that do not include Alberto. Also, her hormones will not permit her to go for that long a period without some relief. I'm just pissed that we won't get to see it. LOL 

Here we go, @philo is back with his fantasies 🤣

• Haha 1

Believe philo's speculation if it's good for you. From a logical point of view, however, Dave's explanations are a lot more likely. In addition, everyone who has been observing the two for a long time knows that Alberto is rarely away for long. His balcony and mountain bike excursions are enough for him. But Martina would like to see something of the world. Certainly normal for someone her age.😁

• Upvote 2