Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

1 hour ago, mik04 said:

Hi guys, 

Yesterday was amazing! I saw Martina in real life!! Im still not believing it such coincidence. So beautiful, more than in the webcams! And like 1,78m tall. Of course i didnt say her anything or wanted to disturb, i just enjoyed being 4 hours in the same plane with her. 

Greetings from Iceland 😉

What did she smell like?

3 hours ago, mik04 said:

::)

I dont know, i didnt have the pleasure to be just by her side. I was very near but not in the same row. 

I would've prob gave her a wink or something,let her know that I know her,without actually telling her I know her from the program...I was able to get a voice message from Elettra though 🤗

9 hours ago, mik04 said:

Hi guys, 

Yesterday was amazing! I saw Martina in real life!! Im still not believing it such coincidence. So beautiful, more than in the webcams! And like 1,78m tall. Of course i didnt say her anything or wanted to disturb, i just enjoyed being 4 hours in the same plane with her. 

Greetings from Iceland 😉

So you were also flying from Barcelona to Zagreb, and not to Iceland?

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, mik04 said:

Hi guys, 

Greetings from Iceland 😉

I am very envious at your good fortune! 

8 hours ago, moules said:

So you were also flying from Barcelona to Zagreb, and not to Iceland?

As i said, we two flyed to Keflakir, i read here that someone said that she headed to Croatia until 14.

But no.. She is now in Iceland and i heard in the plane her talking that she returns in the 10 to Barcelona, not the 14.

• Confused 1