Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

I don’t’ see all the doom and gloom for this couple… They seem like a perfectly happy well adjusted couple to me… Martina goes and does her thing and enjoys herself… Alberto stays home and does his thing and enjoys himself. They enjoy the time they spend together…. Not sure about Martina but Alberto gets all the sex he wants… I’ve never seen Martina turn him down…. And I have a feeling Martina gets all the sex she wants…. If she doesn’t it’s her own fault… No fault of Alberto’s… I see a long happy future together for these two…

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 2/20/2023 at 2:13 AM, yelt said:

I too am happy for them.  Just what I had envisioned. Martina has controlled Alberto to the point where he, as well as you subscribers, are waiting, anticipating the next big sexual adventure. Those days could be over possibly on camera in this apartment. 

Unfortunately, I believe what you lucky subscribers following this happy couple, Martina and Alberto, will only watch is Martina receiving a salary (your money) to use the RLC apartment as her second home, her study location, if that, and daytime resting place. And for Alberto (poor guy) it is to watch him go to work, smoke, sleep, cook and clean; do they still watch the Simpson’s.

I am surprised she and Taco have not moved in with one of her many good friends, her new girlfriend, living rent free from place to place or perhaps that will happen soon, after the trip. 

I assume most of the subscribers watch this apartment due to Martina’s open floor plan, she is so intelligent; she couldn’t just live as a bi-sexual outside the apartment and continue to perform with her roommate inside the apartment. But she seems to have decided (no one can tell her what to do) to be like so many others I use to see on RLC, live rent free, and receive a salary for doing “nothing”. It is the life and times of a normal happy couple. 

You subscribers must be very happy and proud of this couple. You are also happy paying to watch adult entertainment without the adults. 

Let's read what happens and hope the best for both of them.  

someone needs to lay off the bad drugs the shit people dream up in their own heads. christ

• Upvote 1

On 2/22/2023 at 3:57 PM, tle said:

I don’t’ see all the doom and gloom for this couple… They seem like a perfectly happy well adjusted couple to me… Martina goes and does her thing and enjoys herself… Alberto stays home and does his thing and enjoys himself. They enjoy the time they spend together…. Not sure about Martina but Alberto gets all the sex he wants… I’ve never seen Martina turn him down…. And I have a feeling Martina gets all the sex she wants…. If she doesn’t it’s her own fault… No fault of Alberto’s… I see a long happy future together for these two…

I don't think most people on here have ever been in much of a relationship of any kind as they can't fathom individual lives inside a relationship.  hell im only here while recovering from surgery than even I have more important things to go. it's funny really

• Upvote 2