Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

On 2/20/2023 at 9:12 AM, Deepdave said:

It's their lifestyle, not yours.

My sarcasm has apparently gone over your head.  DaerJohn feels sorry for Alberto due to the way Martina ignores him by going out to party all night every weekend.  Not only do you want us to believe they are a normal loving couple and “it works for them” (your words) … you now want us to feel sorry for them because of how difficult it is to be under the RLC microscope.  Sorry if I remain skeptical of all of this.  I still think you are either Martina or Alberto or a very close friend of theirs.  Still not sure why you defend them so vociferously … as for me and I think most everyone else here … we love watching them for who they are.  I really don’t care if they are the most loving couple on the planet or just some fuck buddies … but you seem to want us to believe this narrative of yours and I am curious as to why.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

My sarcasm has apparently gone over your head.  DaerJohn feels sorry for Alberto due to the way Martina ignores him by going out to party all night every weekend.  Not only do you want us to believe they are a normal loving couple and “it works for them” (your words) … you now want us to feel sorry for them because of how difficult it is to be under the RLC microscope.  Sorry if I remain skeptical of all of this.  I still think you are either Martina or Alberto or a very close friend of theirs.  Still not sure why you defend them so vociferously … as for me and I think most everyone else here … we love watching them for who they are.  I really don’t care if they are the most loving couple on the planet or just some fuck buddies … but you seem to want us to believe this narrative of yours and I am curious as to why.

Hi Jen

Your sarcasm did not go unnoticed.  Martina has always gone to parties.  That is part of their tolerance level for each other and that tolerance has existed for all of their relationship.  It’s weird that you think I am actually one of them or a very close friend of theirs. NOT.  I do like watching them because when they show love to each other by a smile or a hug or a snuggle or a kiss it makes me feel good.  Love is not just sex.  Love is being able to talk to each other and help each other through difficult times.  It drives me crazy when Martina does not come home when she is expected.  I don’t like when they fight.  But I like when they make up.  All of my comments are the way I see things.  I believe that you see them on a very similar level or you would not keep watching them with me.  Their time with RLC is not going to be much longer.  They have grown beyond this way of living.  Martina may continue to party forever.  Alberto may enjoy riding his bike forever.  But the time for us viewing their life will come to an end soon.  Right now it’s just a way for them to supplement her cost of schooling and Alberto to repay his loan from her.  They are good people and I will enjoy watching them until they leave.  Have a great day.

This couple will always be one of the best recruitments and discoveries of RLC , it brought them money , subscriptions , what else to ask ? They both got also an easier life and also got “ saved “ with the unfortunate investment of Alberto some years ago … BUT ..

As I have said repeatedly in the past - and my personal opinion of course - , it is very strange that this couple when the time comes , Alberto will be able to go his own way and be fine with it while Martina she will struggle massively not being able to have a guy next to her accepting her lifestyle and wishes .. because - obviously - i don’t believe this is a couple that will live together .. they will be always best friends and there for one another like nobody else .. but they are both - soon to come - ready for new things in their life , I still believe that Martina enjoys the cameras while Alberto stays just for the money thing .. Alberto will struggle but he will find a girl to adore , respect and take care .. and Martina a guy who defines more her lifestyle , that is going out and partying , traveling , meeting friends , this is mostly a guy she would like to have and not Alberto - but she will cry loads when the goodbye time as a sex relationship ends - , however these two will meet and share till the last breathe they will have on this planet .. 

Someone who has no strength , no pride , no power to protest that his “ girlfriend “ is fucking  a woman on his own bed that he shares with his “ girlfriend “ just next door to him while playing PlayStation and not even being outside with a friend let’s say , this is for me the turning point of this relationship .. and it says a lot on how things will occur in the future .. 

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This couple will always be one of the best recruitments and discovers of RLC , it brought them money , subscriptions , what else to ask ? They both got also an easier life and also got “ saved “ with the unfortunate investment of Alberto some years ago … BUT ..

As I have said repeatedly in the past - and my personal opinion of course - , it is very strange that this couple when the time comes , Alberto will be able to go his own way and be fine with it while Martina she will struggle massively not being able to have a guy next to her accepting her lifestyle and wishes .. because - obviously - i don’t believe this is a couple that will live together .. they will be always best friends and there for one another like nobody else .. but they are both - soon to come - ready for new things in their life , I still believe that Martina enjoys the cameras while Alberto stays just for the money thing .. Alberto will struggle but he will find a girl to adore , respect and take care .. and Martina a guy who defines more her lifestyle , that is going out and partying , traveling , meeting friends , this is mostly a guy she would like to have and not Alberto - but she will cry loads when the goodbye time as a sex relationship ends - , however these two will meet and share till the last breathe they will have on this planet .. 

Someone who has no strength , no pride , no power to protest that his “ girlfriend “ is fucking  a woman on his own bed that he shares with his “ girlfriend “ , this is for me turning point of this relationship .. and it says a lot on how things will occur in the future .. 

Es posible que su estilo de vida y sus deseos tengan que cambiar un poco cuando llegue el momento de dejar esta "pecera" y unirse al mundo real.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This couple will always be one of the best recruitments and discovers of RLC , it brought them money , subscriptions , what else to ask ? They both got also an easier life and also got “ saved “ with the unfortunate investment of Alberto some years ago … BUT ..

Someone who has no strength , no pride , no power to protest that his “ girlfriend “ is fucking  a woman on his own bed that he shares with his “ girlfriend “ , this is for me turning point of this relationship .. and it says a lot on how things will occur in the future .. 

It seems to be very difficult for everyone to understand that Martina is bi-sexual.  Alberto understands Martina's preferences and he does not discourage her from having girlfriends for sex.  I think Nelly having sex with Martina in the his bedroom was probably very difficult.  But she has never done this since while he is in the apartment  But as long as she was not fucking another guy he was OK with it.  That's his decision and I am sure that if he found a girlfriend on the side, Martina could deal with it.  That's their lifestyle.  It is not necessarily our lifestyle but that's the way it is.  And things may change as I have previously indicated.  Or not.?? 

18 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

It seems to be very difficult for everyone to understand that Martina is bi-sexual.  Alberto understands Martina's preferences and he does not discourage her from having girlfriends for sex.  I think Nelly having sex with Martina in the his bedroom was probably very difficult.  But she has never done this since while he is in the apartment  But as long as she was not fucking another guy he was OK with it.  That's his decision and I am sure that if he found a girlfriend on the side, Martina could deal with it.  That's their lifestyle.  It is not necessarily our lifestyle but that's the way it is.  And things may change as I have previously indicated.  Or not.?? 

A menudo me pregunto si estos dos y cualquiera de los otros vienen a escuchar y leer algo de esto. ¡A veces lo encuentro mucho más entretenido que lo que veo en la cámara!

• Upvote 1

On 2/22/2023 at 8:36 AM, ddhm said:

Excellent! Aristotle, Hippocrates could not have said it better! I agree, “one of the best couples” I‘ve viewed (for my short tenure). I understand and hope they may have taken my repeated advice and taken leave of having sexual encounters on camera! For Martina , hoping the past does not hamper her future life for success. 

Although Martina continues to spend more time with her off camera partner, new and old friends, she seems to be suppressing her sexual desire on camera, keeping it at bay and also no longer having it with her longtime roommate.  The time for separation is and has been forthcoming as Martina’s in my humble opinion is confused with life but has the support of her family and roommate. Does anyone know how her father is doing? I hope well. 

RLC has served its purpose for the time and has assisted Alberto and Martina. Unlike others, we have viewed the rough times to the more comfortable times (current).

I believe she is being advised by some of the wrong individuals in her life (her choice) that view her only for pleasure and not as the extremely intelligent, lovely, and loving individual she can be and is. 

She may be taking the wrong advice by some, except by the one person that “loves her most” and wants the best her.   @ddhm, I believe you may be correct with your mention that Alberto will struggle to find the right companion. I believe he is different, very easy-going, stable and will do well financially and if it comes to it, be a good parent. 

While Martina may have more downs than ups in the life after RLC. Because of Martina's personal needs (everyone has them), choices, and unwavering moral; she may fall a few times with her adventures, a few new guys and girls she meets, only because they may not relatively understand and see life as she does. Just hope it does not bring her to a mild depression. Yet who knows, the current lifestyle it may have brough her to that point already and she has not yet realized her current ups and downs- mental state.  

Martina may have had some very hard life lessons (harder than most) with her maturation, but I hope she will overcome any future hard knocks, and hopefully not alone. Everyone needs someone (Alberto for her). Above all she should not ignore her physical medical needs (see a Doc from time to time). 

And as for her uncontrollable preferred lifestyle; she may inherit the morals of those around her (not all bad),  and not climb to the success she has been working so very hard to achieve.  Martina will leave RLC, but I believe she will be back without Alberto and at that time I will gladly pay to subscribe and to see how she is doing. 

Edited by yelt
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Deepdave said:

It seems to be very difficult for everyone to understand that Martina is bi-sexual.  

I don’t believe anyone that reads this forum has lost sight of the fact Martina is bi-sexual. But what some may not know is as a bi-sexual you could lean toward being lesbian and leaving the whole male involvement behind.  However, in life and my opinion, being bi is the hardest personal choice lifestyle to understand as opposed to being lesbian or gay. 

Alberto understands Martina's preferences and he does not discourage her from having girlfriends for sex.  

Alberto cannot stop or discourage Martina’s choice. It is her choice, and stubborn as she may or may not be, no one can intervene, tell her what to do, yet. 

I think Nelly having sex with Martina in the his bedroom was probably very difficult.  But she has never done this since while he is in the apartment  But as long as she was not fucking another guy he was OK with it.  

How do you know he (Alberto) is not okay with her fucking another guy or that she has not been her fucking another guy, gay or not? I recall in earlier conversation (the ni-ni conversation) between Alberto and Martina where he mentions she was out there fucking everybody. 

That's his decision and I am sure that if he found a girlfriend on the side, Martina could deal with it.  That's their lifestyle.  It is not necessarily our lifestyle but that's the way it is.  And things may change as I have previously indicated.  Or not.?? 

I hope the situation changes; Alberto and Martina can agree to remain roommates, continue to use RLC for funding, she completes school, they do more together as friends, Martina is civil to Alberto and he starts his education; of course all without any sexual on camera encounters (I understand other RLC participants do it). Although, as I have already mentioned Martina's outside influences may seem to want to own her and that may come with not living with Alberto even as listed as a roommate. 

19 minutes ago, yelt said:

I don’t believe anyone that reads this forum has lost sight of the fact Martina is bi-sexual. But what some may not know is as a bi-sexual you could lean toward being lesbian and leaving the whole male involvement behind.  However, in life and my opinion, being bi is the hardest personal choice lifestyle to understand as opposed to being lesbian or gay. 

Alberto cannot stop or discourage Martina’s choice. It is her choice, and stubborn as she may or may not be, no one can intervene, tell her what to do, yet. 

How do you know he (Alberto) is not okay with her fucking another guy or that she has not been her fucking another guy, gay or not? I recall in earlier conversation (the ni-ni conversation) between Alberto and Martina where he mentions she was out there fucking everybody. 

I hope the situation changes; Alberto and Martina can agree to remain roommates, continue to use RLC for funding, she completes school, they do more together as friends, Martina is civil to Alberto and he starts his education; of course all without any sexual on camera encounters (I understand other RLC participants do it). Although, as I have already mentioned Martina's outside influences may seem to want to own her and that may come with not living with Alberto even as listed as a roommate. 

¡Amén!