Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

45 minutes ago, philo said:

The last time there was something special in this apartment in my opinion, was when Martina and Alberto let us see a little of their off-camera lifestyle. The fact that they let us see them engage in soft swinging suggest to me that they may be inclined to share more of it as time goes by.  When Martina kissed the girl, it did not appear to be the first time they had all been together. If it is not their intention to bring them back at some point, it makes no sense to me for them to have even introduced them to subscribers. I may be one of the long teases that many on RLC engage in to keep subscribers waiting and wanting more.

¡Sospecho que es más esperar que conseguir!

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

She dressed up for a Dinner...noting special.

At first glance .... nothing special, but it is unusual. Normally Martina doesn't spend much time dressing for around the apartment. Sweat pants + topless to Jeans + sweater. Taking time to make a selection, trying on different things .... that is usually when she is headed out the door.   

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, chuck206 said:

At first glance .... nothing special, but it is unusual. Normally Martina doesn't spend much time dressing for around the apartment. Sweat pants + topless to Jeans + sweater. Taking time to make a selection, trying on different things .... that is usually when she is headed out the door.   

You have to know that women special in southern Europe always like to be well dressed when they go out, appropriate to the event. She certainly doesn't dress like that for dog walking or when she's having a picnic.. And we all know that they often go after dinner  in a disco, clubs for partying and there you should be dressed in a better way.  Hope it is the same in your location.

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Did Martina go out tonight?

Don't understand your question. For sure she will go out with Taco tonight.😁  only she knows her plans, we will see.

• Confused 1

On 3/8/2023 at 1:56 AM, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

OMG Martina likes a sleep doesn't she, the most boring female on the RLC site 

Not true.  However, I am sure she is not concerned with the thoughts about her provided from this forum, including mine if she reads them, she is getting paid no matter. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Niet waar. Ik ben er echter zeker van dat ze zich niet druk maakt over de gedachten over haar die op dit forum worden gegeven, inclusief de mijne als ze ze leest, ze wordt hoe dan ook betaald. 

Ja, maar hoe lang nog?

9 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Ja, maar hoe lang nog?

Good question. Free okane (money) is free okane. In my opinion Martina is through with RLC. She is only doing what I am told others on RLC are doing, nothing. Martina, as are others on RLC, continuing to receive your hard-earned donations which I believe is only moderately the money keeping the site online. 

If you did not know by now as I read it, she only seems to make an RLC appearance to see her dog, sleep, study a bit and say hello to her longtime friend Al; All the while she is on the way to her other residence.

It has been a while, but I have not read much about her commitment with her education (tourism right) or is it now voluntarism. I read on the forum she departs one living space for another, returning the next day for a nap, a quick shower (keeping her viewers happy) and off again. Same old story.

With such an active life, living between two households or wherever, I truly hope separating from her dear longtime friend Alberto and the easy money of RLC, does not make for future struggle (monetarily), bad decision making, and her inability to complete that all so very important objective of finishing school.   I hope she keeps her eyes on the prize and not foolhardiness. 

Perhaps I am speaking out of turn, and she has completed school and I missed it in my forum readings.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1