B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I find it sincerely unfortunate to see that there is a two-speed justice on the part of everyone
People complain about Miron's behavior towards Lilith but these same people didn't say anything about Lilith's behavior towards Tani
For my part, I find similarities in these two situations because there is abuse of a vulnerable person by a third person even if the circumstances are different.
In both cases the behavior of the offending person goes much too far

But that shouldn't surprise me because I had already made the point at the time of Lilith's situation with Tani and said that if Lilith was a guy everyone would be screaming rape, unfortunately I was right
I'm not excusing Miron's behavior, but why did most of you excuse Lilith's behavior? because of alcohol? the fact that the girls warmed up a bit before going to the bedroom? in the case of Miron and Lilith there was also alcohol and they warmed up well too before Lilith fell dead drunk on the sofa 🤔😏

it's only rape if they don't like watching it

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I find it sincerely unfortunate to see that there is a two-speed justice on the part of everyone
People complain about Miron's behavior towards Lilith but these same people didn't say anything about Lilith's behavior towards Tani
For my part, I find similarities in these two situations because there is abuse of a vulnerable person by a third person even if the circumstances are different.
In both cases the behavior of the offending person goes much too far

But that shouldn't surprise me because I had already made the point at the time of Lilith's situation with Tani and said that if Lilith was a guy everyone would be screaming rape, unfortunately I was right
I'm not excusing Miron's behavior, but why did most of you excuse Lilith's behavior? because of alcohol? the fact that the girls warmed up a bit before going to the bedroom? in the case of Miron and Lilith there was also alcohol and they warmed up well too before Lilith fell dead drunk on the sofa 🤔😏

What happened between Lilith and Tani?

Anyway, I'm usually the one who defends the guys in this forum and pointing out different standards, but what Miron did just doesn't work. I don't know if there are any legal consequences for him, but no one wants to watch a rape here. 

37 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What happened between Lilith and Tani?

Anyway, I'm usually the one who defends the guys in this forum and pointing out different standards, but what Miron did just doesn't work. I don't know if there are any legal consequences for him, but no one wants to watch a rape here. 

I think my words are explicit enough to understand that Lilith forced Tani to do something she didn't want, if it was a guy everyone would have screamed rape

The only consequence he can have is simply if Lilith files a complaint against him and I highly doubt it.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think my words are explicit enough to understand that Lilith forced Tani to do something she didn't want, if it was a guy everyone would have screamed rape

The only consequence he can have is simply if Lilith files a complaint against him and I highly doubt it.

I have not the event between Lilith und Tani. 

I only saw the scene with Miron because someone posted a replay link here.