B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

We bear in mind that there is a signed contract which certainly provides for this type of event and possible consequences for those who do not comply. I would take the video to the police but I don't forget that the consequence falls on me: residence permits, apartment management, business licenses, etc. I hope he will be kicked out in the very short term and participants are advised to pay greater attention to confidence limits. I don't forget that when he appeared we were all aware that he was a "difficult" character

15 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

quindi nessun commento sul perché Bogdan e Ant stiano dormendo "a guardare" sui divani con le loro ragazze a letto  

sembra strano? 

Maybe the rooms are too hot and the women don't want to turn down the thermostat?

• Haha 1

I find it sincerely unfortunate to see that there is a two-speed justice on the part of everyone
People complain about Miron's behavior towards Lilith but these same people didn't say anything about Lilith's behavior towards Tani
For my part, I find similarities in these two situations because there is abuse of a vulnerable person by a third person even if the circumstances are different.
In both cases the behavior of the offending person goes much too far

But that shouldn't surprise me because I had already made the point at the time of Lilith's situation with Tani and said that if Lilith was a guy everyone would be screaming rape, unfortunately I was right
I'm not excusing Miron's behavior, but why did most of you excuse Lilith's behavior? because of alcohol? the fact that the girls warmed up a bit before going to the bedroom? in the case of Miron and Lilith there was also alcohol and they warmed up well too before Lilith fell dead drunk on the sofa 🤔😏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1