B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

41 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

DO i HAVE TO REPLY ... TALK ABOUT FUCKING STUPID 

ANOTHER ONE OF THESE 'types' THAT NEEDS TO RIGHT ? TO BE HEARD??  

OK YOU ARE RIGHT AND HEARD  YAY 

NOW FUCK OFF AND CRAWL BACK INTO THAT HOLE YOU HAVE BEEN IN WHERE WE HAVEN'T HEARD YOUR NONSENSE EVEYTIME YOU SPEAK 

ok I go back in my hole if you want but in one case you try to find all the excuses in the world to justify sexual assault while in the other case you all scream rape

Personally, I am straight in my boots and I condemn the two situations and the two people involved.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, isidore57 said:

As for saying that there has never been pressure from TIM, I do not know what you call it to monitor a girl on a mobile all day and land urgently on a scene that he did not like.

It is the """ brave white knight who came to save the prey in distress """

Just a side note to this   " brave white knight who came to save the prey in distress """  this fckg control freak, classless weasel Tim' 

I  remember him fucking the very drunk Kimberly while checking his phone (likely monitoring Tani) while getting a blow job  (classless user) and as soon as Tani was having fun with the girls .. he dropped Kimberly on couch passed out drunk   quickly washed the pussy off his face and Dick and ran over to Rescue her  ( fuck off)  to control Tani then took her back to his room  oh such a white knight   CUNT 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

From all "OMG do you really believe that they like each other?" couples that were formed Lavi and Ant are the hardest to believe that is real.

they are becoming quite cute and sweet with each other  ..

someone said something about  RLC the Dating and Romance Matchmaking site  .. 

Hei hildrane du, her var det mange språk og mange meninger...

Både Lilith, Taylor og nå snart Miron har forlatt RLC, så det har nok vært en reaksjon på hva de har gjort.

Time to go back to English topics 🙂 

• Like 1

il y a 16 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

Juste un clin d'oeil à ce    " brave chevalier blanc qui est venu sauver la proie en détresse """  ce fckg control freak, belette sans classe  Tim' 

Je  me souviens de lui en train de baiser Kimberly très ivre tout en vérifiant son téléphone (surveillant probablement Tani) tout en se faisant sucer (utilisateur sans classe) et dès que Tani s'amusait avec les filles .. il a laissé tomber Kimberly sur le canapé évanoui ivre rapidement lavé le la chatte de son visage et Dick et a couru pour la sauver (  va te faire foutre) pour contrôler Tani puis l'a ramenée dans sa chambre oh un tel chevalier blanc CUNT 

Tu vois Mark , son cerveau est très sélectif , il oublie ce qui le gène et ne garde que ce qui l'intéresse,

merci du rappel flagrant de l'attitude de TIM à B7 avec Kimb alors qu'il était déjà avec Taini... 

Quand à l'épisode d'Anya , il l'a oublié aussi , avec Lilith cette fois ci , Miron était donc un récidiviste de tels faits  !!!

Et c'est pourquoi j'ai précisé que faisant ce genre de choses , rien ne l'empêchera un jour d'entrer aussi dans la chambre de Britney  ( qui a d'excellentes relations avec lui , et qui dort nue pour ne rien gâcher ) et de venir lui caresser le sex et autres !!!

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

From all "OMG do you really believe that they like each other?" couples that were formed Lavi and Ant are the hardest to believe that is real.

Holly and Thor with their life and how they are now that it is working really well , Anthony being an opportunist and having learned from MASTER Loraine - despite later hurting her and harming her - , it wouldn’t make any surprise for me that he tries for a similar scenario .. But I am expecting from Lavika to dump him as soon as she’s ready for her next adventure 😉

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, moules said:

I am not excusing or condoning his behavior.  He adds nothing to the project, and never has, other than to fill an empty bed after Tim departed, and RLC was apparently unable to find any suitable male replacement.  IMO, he is an immature lost soul, out of place in a location where nearly all the women are more emotionally mature than he.

What I find objectionable is this piling on Milon for his behavior when such behavior (taking advantage of the intoxicated and drugged) is rather commonplace in the apartments and villas.  And worse.  Bruno was exiled only because Gina started screaming for the police.  Lorraine was never punished for throwing a glass at Radi's head.   When Samson fucked Ailey, she was in pain and told him 'you're hurting me', he fucked her all the harder.

Lorraine throwing a glass at Radi's head.  Was that the wine glass incident in the kitchen about a year ago?

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly and Thor with their life and how ot Lois that it is working really well , Anthony being an opportunist and having learned from MASTER Loraine - despite later hurting her and harming her - , it wouldn’t make any surprise for me that he tries for a similar scenario .. But I am expecting from Lavika to dump him as soon as she’s ready for her next adventure 😉

Lavi isn't an angel too. I would guess that this is a way for her to stay longer in the project. Only time will tell.

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Lavi isn't an angel too. I would guess that this is a way for her to stay longer in the project. Only time will tell.

I don’t mind having Lavika endlessly , she provides for me exactly what i am expecting from a girl residing in the Barcelona apartments as single 😊 .. she deserves .

• Haha 1