B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am start growing an opinion and suspecting that all this “ defending “ attitude from Kimberly , might be coming form the fact that she regretted and feels ashamed of her very first days with Tim seducing her so easily , her blowjobbing him and then simply treat her like “ trash “ in a way .. this might have altered her original “ entrance “ thoughts and reaching this point she’s today … 

On a side note , Alsu and Britney entering just like this B7 without notice but when Anthony and Miron were doing it , the protesters here were exploding .. maybe one day people will understand that there’s total freedom of movement to both villas as being one .. 

???? Tim seducing Kimberly ????   I remember it differently. I remember Kimberly being all over Tim, clinging to him. I recall Kimberly backing her ass in Tim's crotch and rubbing back and forth. Kimberly mounted Tim's lap and rubbed about. Kim undid Tim's pants and played with his dick.

Tim seduced Kim ?  :confused:

Otherwise.....I don't know what Kimberly's issues are. Looks like she is desperate to have a friend, be the center of attention, and ends up being left alone. Kim opens her mouth and says something stupid? Other girls jealous of her?  

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

???? Tim seducing Kimberly ????   I remember it differently. I remember Kimberly being all over Tim, clinging to him. I recall Kimberly backing her ass in Tim's crotch and rubbing back and forth. Kimberly mounted Tim's lap and rubbed about. Kim undid Tim's pants and played with his dick.

Tim seduced Kim ?  :confused:

Otherwise.....I don't know what Kimberly's issues are. Looks like she is desperate to have a friend, be the center of attention, and ends up being left alone. Kim opens her mouth and says something stupid? Other girls jealous of her?  

I always believe that in order for a girl to do and act as Kimberly did , the guy must have triggered something ☺️😉 . I can’t think that she would initiate all this if Tim hadn’t done also something . In any case , as I said , it is just a thought that I have started having recently , Kimberly is a girl who arrived and wants to enjoy her stay , make friends , have fun , she’s outgoing but she needs the right “ things and people “ for all of this .. I think in the long run we will enjoy way much much more by her 😊

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ramesh said:

основная проблема всех зрителей : они не знают родного языка Тани, если бы они его понимали - то понимали , как развиваются отношения Тани и Тима , сколько и как они всего говорили друг другу, эти отношения были одни из немногих настоящих и искренних, без постановочных секс сцен .

Я только знаю, что Тим отправился на Пхукет, в Таиланд, после Барселоны.  И что бы ни случилось на Пхукете, останется на Пхукете.. А если это было серьезно, то мне просто интересно, почему, когда Кимберли была рядом с ним, он не встал, ушел в свою комнату и оставил ее одну, а наоборот, у него было  минет от него, пока он не кончил ей на грудь.. в моем социальном окружении "серьезные отношения" развивающие книги, это показывает, что все может случиться в любое время, особенно далеко.. И Тани не ангел, если появится настроение, она молода,  красивая, она позволит флиртовать и флиртовать ... и никто не знает до сих пор или не поделился здесь, если Тани знает, что произошло между Тимом и Кимберли (я верю, что она знает)

KimB   well she did say that she is no whore and that she would not sleep with anyone while she was there.. she spoke directly into the cam and said it...she does look a little lonely by herself....