B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

Just now, corvette84 said:

Kimberly is a fucking weirdo. 

some more than others but isn't everyone involved here a little weird  ... this is a weird world RLC and CC has created . 

not surprised but still a weird concept takes weird people ... 

It would be an interesting topic  Who Is or Who was  the weirdest  tenant in RLC .... but it would never end would it 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

some more than others but isn't everyone involved here a little weird  ... this is a weird world RLC and CC has created . 

not surprised but still a weird concept takes weird people ... 

It would be an interesting topic  Who Is or Who was  the weirdest  tenant in RLC .... but it would never end would it 

Mark, you don’t see everything that I see. If only you did.......

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Mark, you don’t see everything that I see. If only you did.......

now you're scaring me ... I can only imagine all the games and nonsense 

no wonder you specialize in the bates and not the show bs ... 

I must admit all this is getting tiring because of it 

11 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Kimberly is a fucking weirdo. 

She sure can't handle alcohol. A couple drinks and her clothes come off. I think she's a gal seeking attention who doesn't know a healthy way to get it. Once she begins to drink she's so obnoxious no one wants to be around her. She better figure things out or she will dig a big hole for herself.

Anthony could have nailed her but I don't think he'd take advantage of any woman. He sure as hell  has more control than I did at his age!

Kimberly came down and tried to socialize but ended up in her bed alone minutes ago.  She doesn't have a clue on how to interact with others. Must come from a troubled family growing up, eh?

• Upvote 1