B1 - General Topic 2023 #4 (March)

7 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Hmm, I've just renewed my rent for the next 12 months, it has gone up $200/week 🤒

Specifically to give you something to moan about

rents are skyrocketting in my town . for example this month we are expecting 1000 Ukraines as well as it is a popular location with plenty of migration from within the country ...very little or negative inventory of rentals let alone affordable rentals 

I just got an eviction notice as my rent is going from $1,400.00 tp $2000.00    Sucks 

• Sad 1

The only and true real hope for one of the most boring periods due  to terrible chemistry assignation of the girls in the Barcelona apartments ( together with the fact that RLC simply watches and not interfering but how can they do when they have allowed the last 2-3 years flagship tenants of them to hide all of their private lives .. ) , it would be that Kimberly and Yana allow themselves to be flirted and flirt with the ultimate goal being to  bring their dates in the villa .. Don’t expect Yana with the Ice Queen and the Boring Princess in B1 to engage in anything , these two at the moment seem to want to do something in Barcelona and not being locked 24/7 in facilities and luxury ( it is a pity as none of the villa girls seems to want to enjoy the fun and entertainment side of Barcelona with the endless bars and incredible daily touristic life ) … and people they were complaining for Elettra who had the “ biggest balls “ and could every second day bring outsiders inside the villa .. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only and true real hope for one of the most boring periods due  to terrible chemistry assignation of the girls in the Barcelona apartments ( together with the fact that RLC simply watches and not interfering but how can they do when they have allowed the last 2-3 years flagship tenants of them to hide all of their private lives .. ) , it would be that Kimberly and Yana allow themselves to be flirted and flirt with the ultimate goal being to  bring their dates in the villa .. Don’t expect Yana with the Ice Queen and the Boring Princess in B1 to engage in anything , these two at the moment seem to want to do something in Barcelona and not being locked 24/7 in facilities and luxury ( it is a pity as none of the villa girls seems to want to enjoy the fun and entertainment side of Barcelona with the endless bars and incredible daily touristic life ) … and people they were complaining for Elettra who had the “ biggest balls “ and could every second day bring outsiders inside the villa .. 

People were offended by Elettra. They would rather see these 3 do nothings. 😕

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

RLC needs a lot more Elettras!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I, on the contrary, think that girls like Elettra are the "evil" of this project. They are unreliable, last a few months and then adios. Yes, in the short term they put on a show but if they stay for a few months or barely a whole month then you always have to look for who could replace them, and not always with excellent results. I've always had doubts about choosing villas or shared apartments, you always have to have replacement after replacement and most of the time it doesn't work.

• Upvote 4

il y a 18 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

I, on the contrary, think that girls like Elettra are the "evil" of this project. They are unreliable, last a few months and then adios. Yes, in the short term they put on a show but if they stay for a few months or barely a whole month then you always have to look for who could replace them, and not always with excellent results. I've always had doubts about choosing villas or shared apartments, you always have to have replacement after replacement and most of the time it doesn't work.

Well, you may be right if viewers could understand what the tenants say; then we would be interested not only in the visual sexual part but also in their stories. I think this is what happened with Taylor and what made it addictive, all this drama we could understand (doesn't mean like, of course).

I find it difficult here not understanding a single word to go beyond the pure sexual voyeuristic part.

JMHO