Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #9

Pete1960

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Very well questioned. The perfect point is that point:  "...But whoever has this opinion , take a look in the mirror and ask yourself with the hand on the side of the heart and sincerely answer to yourself if being nearly 32 years old you would like to have a life that..." fill the blank.

Like I've been hammered for saying in the past, by 32 I'd bought my 2nd home, had my family created, pension secured. Agreeing with you, as she is living one day at a time 6" in front of her nose, happy as she may be, life is gonna bite her on the ass if she doesn't start developing solid long-term life plans now. Even if she doesn't want kids or a home RLC is a short term career more so as she adds years.

As happy as she is, how many women honestly would do what she does for a free apartment and spending money? If it was common place we wouldn't be watching would we? Hope 10 years from now when that body and face show Father Time's work she's saved a hell ov a lot of dough or she with Paul will be working a real job...and starting from the ground floor. Wisher her good luck with that.

Whatever anyone wants to wish for this woman ( and Paul ), there’s one unquestionable truth … and that it is that “ TIME ISN’T COMING BACK “ for anyone .. I hope and wish to be wrong , but I can’t see not coming the period that Leora would say “ what have I done and how I spent my most productive years … “ But it is funny here that many people have no doubt that ALL in Leora’s life will be paradise and the extremest  best life of any individual’s ever .. And this is because - as it seems - they have the crustal ball and can see the future of this woman and whoever from the rest of us is questioning normal daily life routine things , we get the reactions like we aren’t  living on this planet and observing so as to know what and how the people of this world are trying to live … Ohh well , Leora and Paul , Paul and Leora , these two were born for one another .. and that’s why no other people are around this couple’s life … so as the endless and honest true love not to be ruined . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Whatever anyone wants to wish for this woman ( and Paul ), there’s one unquestionable truth … and that it is that “ TIME ISN’T COMING BACK “ for anyone .. I hope and wish to be wrong , but I can’t see not coming the period that Leora would say “ what have I done and how I spent my most productive years … “ But it is funny here that many people have no doubt that ALL in Leora’s life will be paradise and the extremest  best life of any individual’s ever .. And this is because - as it seems - they have the crustal ball and can see the future of this woman and whoever from the rest of us is questioning normal daily life routine things , we get the reactions like we aren’t  living on this planet and observing so as to know what and how the people of this world are trying to live … Ohh well , Leora and Paul , Paul and Leora , these two were born for one another .. and that’s why no other people are around this couple’s life … so as the endless and honest true love not to be ruined . 

Let's hope you are right...

• Confused 1

Good Morning ---- good night

great sunday everyone with the family

12/03/2023 12/March/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Posted before something like $2500.00 a month.

For once I'm not going to argue with you, and assuming you're right $2500.00 = 55,497.5 Czech Kc (today's exchange rate)and the cost of living in Prague is 47% cheaper than London, and 57% cheaper than New York.

il y a 3 minutes, Newark52 a dit :

Pour une fois, je ne vais pas discuter avec vous, 2 500,00 $ = 55 497,5 Kc tchèques (taux de change actuel) et le coût de la vie à Prague est 47 % moins cher qu'à Londres et 57 % moins cher qu'à New York.

Bonjour Newark52 ,

Ce qui leur fait 1250$ pour chaqu'un ce qui est peut ,pour la vie qu'ils ont !