Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #10

Pete1960

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

As far as the comments made about Leora, Paul and the apartment then vs now it should be fair game. A muzzled forum? Hopefully people will say what they think without being condescending. Negatives as well as positives are part of each of our lives.

She put herself out their to be seen expecting no privacy. She can't expect a free pass on people commenting on what they see from their own point of view. Or that people watching her are only going to blow smoke up her magnificent ass posting only accolades.

It's interesting to see (less time spent doing so personally) the events as they unfold and speculating on where this is going.  Pulling for both of them. Really.

Having said that the wife and I would never ever allow people to watch us!

I didn’t suggest a “muzzled forum “ Max, what I suggested was that instead of continuous personal comments about Paul or constantly criticising her, why not try a different approach, the same message can be got across without so much venom.

Im not advocating people not commenting, fuck me! I’ve done my fair share and more of fierce criticism one way or another and saw that it would get her back up and she would withdraw services, whereas by suggesting in a different manner got me far better responses.

Being silent just gives the impression that everything is good, when clearly in some peoples eyes it’s not from what I read.

Some people think it’s now the same as it was in Russia, how is it? Paul worked much of the time outside the apartment then and she had more freedom to express herself.

Different opinions are always part of a forum. Why do the likes of the Three Stooges think they know better and that the only way is their way, and anyone else with a different view is wrong or anti Leora and Paul…..For adults they have a very jaundiced view of life and human nature, they need to get a life.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I didn’t suggest a “muzzled forum “ Max, what I suggested was that instead of continuous personal comments about Paul or constantly criticising her, why not try a different approach, the same message can be got across without so much venom.

Im not advocating people not commenting, fuck me! I’ve done my fair share and more of fierce criticism one way or another and saw that it would get her back up and she would withdraw services, whereas by suggesting in a different manner got me far better responses.

Being silent just gives the impression that everything is good, when clearly in some peoples eyes it’s not from what I read.

Some people think it’s now the same as it was in Russia, how is it? Paul worked much of the time outside the apartment then and she had more freedom to express herself.

Different opinions are always part of a forum. Why do the likes of the Three Stooges think they know better and that the only way is their way, and anyone else with a different view is wrong or anti Leora and Paul…..For adults they have a very jaundiced view of life and human nature, they need to get a life.

As Is predictable Dumb from the toxic trio has responded as normal with his usual emoji, poor soul, entering his second childhood ( did he ever leave his first ? )

He will soon be followed by the equally brain dead Dumber and Dumbest, Dumber🦨 has already contributed to my credit score today three times, for which I thank him, should he ever find his backbone ( not a chance )and return to the forum I will gladly reciprocate.

The third one Dumbest will no doubt follow suit soon.

Don't be shy children come out and play…🤣🤣

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2