Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #10

Pete1960

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Right as you may be, he's still the dude eating, fingering and fucking Leora. Wish I could have found a gullible low standard good looking woman to exploit. No, I couldn't do it. I've worked hard and provided for my wife instead of her supporting me.  It's called being a man.

He must have had some trauma as a youngster, like being abused. How can one be so obtuse after 10+ years of being with someone.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Right as you may be, he's still the dude eating, fingering and fucking Leora. Wish I could have found a gullible low standard good looking woman to exploit. No, I couldn't do it. I've worked hard and provided for my wife instead of her supporting me.  It's called being a man.

If you are eating / fingering / fucking but you don’t “ FEEL “ it in your veins , in your mind , in your heart and soul with  your whole being , personally , there’s no point and better don’t do it .. it still looks like obligatory actions and nothing comes as pure passionate spontaneous acts .. where are the kisses , the hugs , the affection ? For me , these two ( and since they continue whatever they have ) they seem to have so much but it actually - for us that at least we watch from distance and we don’t live the situation- feels like having nothing .. it makes more and more sense to me that Leora abandoned the project “ new life in Prague “ because she felt completely lonely and isolated , the need to have someone around who understands her and accepts her lifestyle didn’t take long to come on surface after the “ sent off “ of Malia and the first lonely months in Prague and a relationship with a guy who wasn’t giving her the “ security “ she would or was expecting .. and then came Paul … and remember  how these two were last summer the first 2 months after nearly 2,5 years of not seeing each other and look how they are now .. 

People here speak about happiness and ideal life with the person that Leora wants to be but as I said in the past , what is it that Paul wants  ? Who can put his hands on fire and guarantee that this is what Paul wants ? Very simply anyone can wonder , why keep on this kind of job when you live in another country and the plan - as it has been revealed repeatedly here - is for the woman to stay in Europe ? Is life moving on or there are second thoughts ? So many things don’t make sense and it all looks like the money issue has gone so much deep in the mind of these two that you can actually now think that they just want to buy a house , a villa on an island or whatever expensive investment for the future .. and then the question that easily comes , how all this will be maintained as soon as this life goes away from them ? Bills , stress , aging , the usual life of the majority of the western world … but I forgot , true love can bypass all obstacles and can triumph in all circumstances .. and I believed that fairy tales all end in “ they lived happily ever after “ , do they or we need to believe that this  is how they end ? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

If you are eating / fingering / fucking but you don’t “ FEEL “ it in your veins , in your mind , in your heart and soul with  your whole being , personally , there’s no point and better don’t do it .. it still looks like obligatory actions and nothing comes as pure passionate spontaneous acts .. where are the kisses , the hugs , the affection ? For me , these two ( and since they continue whatever they have ) they seem to have so much but it actually - for us that at least we watch from distance and we don’t live the situation- feels like having nothing .. it makes more and more sense to me that Leora abandoned the project “ new life in Prague “ because she felt completely lonely and isolated , the need to have someone around who understands her and accepts her lifestyle didn’t take long to come on surface after the “ sent off “ of Malia and the first lonely months in Prague and a relationship with a guy who wasn’t giving her the “ security “ she would or was expecting .. and then came Paul … and remember  how these two were last summer the first 2 months after nearly 2,5 years of not seeing each other and look how they are now .. 

People here speak about happiness and ideal life with the person that Leora wants to be but as I said in the past , what is it that Paul wants  ? Who can put his hands on fire and guarantee that this is what Paul wants ? Very simply anyone can wonder , why keep on this kind of job when you live in another country and the plan - as it has been revealed repeatedly here - is for the woman to stay in Europe ? Is life moving on or there are second thoughts ? So many things don’t make sense and it all looks like the money issue has gone so much deep in the mind of these two that you can actually now think that they just want to buy a house , a villa on an island or whatever expensive investment for the future .. and then the question that easily comes , how all this will be maintained as soon as this life goes away from them ? Bills , stress , aging , the usual life of the majority of the western world … but I forgot , true love can bypass all obstacles and can triumph in all circumstances .. and I believed that fairy tales all end in “ they lived happily ever after “ , do they or we need to believe that this  is how they end ? 

To be succinct with an opinion. Paul is riding the Leora train.

• Confused 1

Good Morning ---- good night

great friday to all 

17/03/2023 17/March/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

Finally Friday GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It was a beautiful night 

Leora in the relaxing bath With the laptop watching movies and with the cell phone 

Masturbation With water in the kitten 

Leora With transparent sexy white pajamas 

Eat 

In bed 

Leora Paul Eva On the laptop watching movies 

Cute trigger saying hello to everyone 

Leora Doing a blowjob on Paul 

Sex 

Leora Jumping on Paul 

Kitten Drinking milk 

Eat 

Watch movies on laptop 

To sleep 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 4 heures, filipe a dit :

C'était une belle nuit 

Leora dans le bain relaxant Avec l'ordinateur portable en regardant des films et avec le téléphone portable 

Masturbation Avec de l'eau dans le chaton 

Leora Avec un pyjama blanc sexy transparent 

Manger 

Au lit 

Leora Paul Eva Sur l'ordinateur portable en regardant des films 

Déclencheur mignon disant bonjour à tout le monde 

Leora fait une pipe à Paul 

Leora saute sur Paul 

Chaton buvant du lait 

Manger 

Regarder des films sur un ordinateur portable 

Dormir 

puto pour quoi t'en rajoute leora n'a pas fait de pipe elle a simplement lécher les couilles pendant une trentaine se seconde .

pour la ba

• Confused 1