Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #10

Pete1960

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You keep statistics when you masturbate.          Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

That was wrong English 👽☠️🤡 , I admit .. but I don’t edit so it remains funny 👻 .. still the post makes sense I guess of what I mean 😆🙃

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Anyone who thought that the arrival of Paul would enhance the viewing experience was sadly deluded.

I almost 10 years he has only ever cast a giant shadow over the Leora experience.

He is a Neanderthal who possesses no social graces as far as can be seen, his nose picking, unhygienic demeanour then enhanced by his eating habits is frankly disgusting, and his presence affects peoples viewing experience apparently.

But ! He is Leora's Neanderthal and whatever people on the forum may think will not deter her from keeping him there, so either people get used to the idea and learn to co-exist with him or stop membership of RLC.....Simple choices folks !

Let's be honest! He is aware of everything Leora does, so why on earth doesn't he accept that he is a cuckold to a viewing audience of thousands and just give Leora the space to do what she is capable of, let him watch along with us as she dances and strokes herself in the living room, he might even enjoy the experience. 

As for people continually criticising Leora's lack of entertainment, I would imagine she is far more likely to try and accommodate certain scenarios if she is requested respectfully, it may take a few days but usually it works, by being harsh and sarcastic toward her will only play to her stubborn nature and she will likely dig her heels in and totally withdraw her favours.

Why not try it for a month and see if things improve.....What have you lost ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Say what!  Paul is useless when it comes to fucking.  

Right as you may be, he's still the dude eating, fingering and fucking Leora. Wish I could have found a gullible low standard good looking woman to exploit. No, I couldn't do it. I've worked hard and provided for my wife instead of her supporting me.  It's called being a man.

• Like 1