Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #10

Pete1960

2 hours ago, RdKing said:

You mean the stunning plastic lools 😁

How do you know they were told to stop? Or did you pull that one out of your ass again??

You are funny … I don’t only watch ass , tits and boobs but  also the change of behaviors .. the pattern has been exactly the same , the girls were looking the cameras , interacting back and forth with the viewers and then suddenly ZIP , silence ,nothing .. more or less it took the same amount of time for both girls .. but as I said , I am not only here to watch sex sessions but see the life of these people .. and what Leora is a disgrace that has done is that she is ONE OF THE VEEEEEEERY few that she has hidden her personal life while alone .. if it was anybody else , would have been hammered .. but it is Leora and whatever she does ( as they said even when she poops it is magic .. ) gets praised .. I wish you to enjoy the ass , tits and pussy because there are also many others who are watching RLC for other things as well .. and we have the balls to express our opinion here despite people laughing or not knowing English so as they get confused with the posts written .. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The stooges have become 4 if you have noticed …

If you are referring to GH then I would respectfully disagree with you, inasmuch as he is normally a sensible level headed guy who is honest with his opinions and should not be put in the same acolyte group as Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest.

He doesn't usually arbitrarily give emojis without thinking the situation through, and certainly not with personal opinions of the poster influencing his judgment.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If you are referring to GH then I would respectfully disagree with you, inasmuch as he is normally a sensible level headed guy who is honest with his opinions and should not be put in the same acolyte group as Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest.

He doesn't usually arbitrarily give emojis without thinking the situation through, and certainly not with personal opinions of the poster influencing his judgment.

It’s been almost a year that ANYTHING that some of us post here , it is either stupid , non reasonable or makes no sense for him , bullshit as he likes to mention with his groundhog GIF .. whoever for me doesn’t engage in a constructive dialogue , what i should say ? I don’t think that all opinions expressed here are bullshit or have no valuation , they are just opinions .. I can’t now prove it but I honestly  can’t remember for almost a year now that anyone here according to his reactions hasn’t made any valid post .. I never said ( like I haven’t done for anyone here as I respect everyone .. ) that he is dishonest or any negative characteristic , but there are also other people who know things and personally I am in position to know and I have a different knowledge of some certain incidents .. In any case , my view for Camcaps has always been the dialogue and the exchange of opinions and whenever people don’t interact in such ways when we disagree and they just give emojis of any kind , they simply lose a lot in my eyes .. I think the example I have with you that we disagree in many things but we are most of the times engaging in dialogues trying to find common grounds says it all .. 

It is what it is and anyone is free to believe whatever but the TOTAL NEGATIVITY of posts , statistically isn’t right .. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, RAME said:

j'ai  fait le poing de la première quinzaine de mars 

01/03 leora  masturbation avec les doigts

05/03 leora  masturbation avec monsieur pick dans cul

07/03 leora et paul baise + leora masturbations avec les doigts pendant que paul dore

09 /03 leora masturbation avec les doigts

10/03 leora suce paul 

12 /03 leora fait un branlette a paul  

You took my masturbations statistic at another level .. my respect ☺️😊😁🤗🤗👏👏

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

my view for Camcaps has always been the dialogue and the exchange of opinions

It is called participating. Even speculation has it's place here. What if a majority of posters just did emojis. Where would camcaps end up? What about only positive posts? One-sided dialogues. A lot of members don't participate. Some members have a hard time conversing with others so they revert to emojis. Huh!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It is called participating. Even speculation has it's place here. What if a majority of posters just did emojis. Where would camcaps end up? What about only positive posts? One-sided dialogues. A lot of members don't participate. Some members have a hard time conversing with others so they revert to emojis. Huh!!!

I don't disagree with your thoughts, and there are three main protagonists, who between them couldn't muster enough intelligence or common sense to answer a post without trying to feel superior.

They are at best sad souls and allowances should be made for their ignorance.

Thankfully most of the time they are too occupied licking windows to bother the forum too much.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It is called participating. Even speculation has it's place here. What if a majority of posters just did emojis. Where would camcaps end up? What about only positive posts? One-sided dialogues. A lot of members don't participate.

Yup