B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

Most action that Zhanna's bed has seen in weeks. Not really the action I'd like to see though. It's also a sign that Alsu & Zhanna have no plans to be back anytime soon, which isn't surprising but is pretty ridiculous. Alsu just got back from a week of being gone and Zhanna only arrived back at 5 PM from her last escapade.

I guess the only way to have anything resembling a party in B1 is for the two incessant party girls who live there to go elsewhere and to import tenants from other apartments. Lame as hell. But at least it shows that having drinks and fun in this apartment hasn't been banned by RLC and won't instantly result in the police being called. The place just needs new tenants.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Ant slapping his cock on Kimb ass then Kimb playing with his cock

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Kimberley could be fun to watch ... If she knew when stopping drinking ... She ALWAYS goes too far !!  If she could be reasonable, she would put fire in the appartments ! 

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

and Kimberly??? did she disappear ?? 

i guess she is snuggled in real cloe to Yana

Yana is growing on me more and more ...great Tits !!! always helps my decision process but  she is friendly, sociable  no ones fool and great tits 

• Sad 1

I see Zahana home and is that Alsu???  on the balcony

I was curious where she was and how she would feel about pigs in her bed ... could be an interesting morning chat 

they should have just gone home to their own bed  ????

watch Sera freak that food is misplaced and eaten ( Grisha)  then notice her toothbrush out of its perfect place and toothpaste squeezed wrong .... hopefully they see replay of the 2 pigs using their toothbrushes ....