B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

48 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I never seen a party that is run by other tenants from other apartments. I don't know if this or what they show is more ridiculous. Sera, Yana and Zhanna are locked in their rooms and meanwhile there are other people celebrating, bah.

yeah, it's ridiculous

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

this only show how wrong B1's casting is. 

It simply shows that Zhanna and Serafima should be moved for punishment in the villa and Kimberly and Alsu move to B1 and become the type of Marlene and Lavika 😉😉😉😋😋

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

yeah, it's ridiculous

It is ridiculous something you can’t watch , you aren’t currently watching and you just simply say what it is transmitted to you through the chat here 😂😂😂🤣 you are a funny guy .. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, peking said:

Maybe but I see her more as a puppet master, lol

She would've been fucked if she wanted to

heck, I just think she's somewhat odd(great visually) but I don't understand the language.

At night it looked like she had a tampon and this I think “ cooled “ a lot the things as she was also completely off after a certain point .. but a BJ could have been given , let’s see what we can have from her , i don’t think we will be bored from this woman in comparison to the Ice Queen and Disappearing Princess .. 

Camera reasons or not , I get the feeling that Kimberly appreciates the attitude of Anthony at night .. This can only have a happy ending as per my estimation 😉😉Except if it is a really deeply money issue which at the moment Kimberly seems enjoying the whole concept as she found people to express herself and be herself . 

• Haha 1