5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The problem is that Alsu still seems to like it... maybe because she's almost always drunk.

Nope. Because when he fucks her, he does like she was a whore. Ant was nice with her and did really slow and paying attention to her and on the other day she was talking shit about him. Like, his dick was thin and that he cum really fast when in reality he fucked her twice,  IIRC and took more ten minutes to finish.  

Edited by thinga69

2 hours ago, philo said:

I cannot over explain how much RLC has changed. Perhaps only those with several years to compare can understand what I am saying here. What we are seeing now on RLC is CRAP compared to what was just a few years ago. I would bet that the RLC pioneers who were brought back (like Kristy for example) must have been laughing to themselves that they could come back and have a literal vacation with very little effort towards providing entertainment to the subscribers. Most subscribers must be satisfied because few are demanding more than what is currently being provided. Because I have archival references, it is so clear to me and it helps me to understand why. What we now see as a rare situation used to be regular order. I'm glad I had the foresight to memorialize some of the events from earlier days. 

I so agree with you ... Miss the years 2016-2020 ... Parties, girls "having fun", lots of interactions...etc... RLC has really been going down since those years ... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2