B7 - General Topic 2023 #6 (March)

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

If you don't want A, hepatitis E, cholera, adenovirus, and E. coli

well I must have all those then  lol 

my girlfriend likes to share everything 

so Grisha back and jacked on Oysters... all cuddled in with Alsu....

what do we think an extra minute of time on his fucking ...lmao   keep tuned in folks  if you have an extra minute  lol

7 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Interesting I had no idea.

Yes i am/have grown weary of Leora and Paul.

I honestly couldn't live like that. I enjoy my privacy. Not unsociable but having other people around at home would drive me insane. I want my food, my dishes, my furniture, my rules and no distractions unless we have company. But company leaves my stuff alone.  Hands off.

As we have discussed I need a house, fenced acreage property and yard trimmed like a golf course. Living in an apartment to me is no different than a jail cell.

But surely this is not confined to Europe?

Isn't this common in major cities in the USA as well? Especially where there are universities and students needing accommodation?

Wasn't the long-running American sit-com, Friends, based on young people in the US sharing an apartment together? 

I've shared houses and apartments in various countries and cities, after leaving home in my teens and making my way in the world and nobody batted an eyelid.

Those adjoining villas in Barcelona are luxury houses, rather than cramped apartments, it should also be mentioned.