Paid Memberships

Admin

I just tried to get a paid subscrition by using paypal for the 40th time.. still doesn't work, maybe someone at CC can take a look at this because i really prefer using paypal over my creditcard...

We are unable to accept PayPal as they don't allow adult oriented sites.  We can take Payza, BitCoin, and Square.  I am working on setting up another payment processor to accept Mastercard. The crux of the issue is that this is an adult oriented site, and there simply aren't that many credit card processors willing to work with adult sites.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried to get a paid subscrition by using paypal for the 40th time.. still doesn't work, maybe someone at CC can take a look at this because i really prefer using paypal over my creditcard...

We are unable to accept PayPal as they don't allow adult oriented sites.  We can take Payza, BitCoin, and Square.  I am working on setting up another payment processor to accept Mastercard. The crux of the issue is that this is an adult oriented site, and there simply aren't that many credit card processors willing to work with adult sites.

Can someone tell me how to get to and use square?  Payza is getting me nowhere and I can't even get to Bit Coin. I really want to get membership with CC but no luck so far. I got a Visa card just to sign up,but would prefer to use MasterCard. Thanks

Hey, I also paid for my membership. If I could get access that would be great thanks! :)

Date: May 22, 2015 5:01:33 PM

Amount Paid: $12.00 USD

Name on StatementPayza Brock07

Reference Number: CE88D-D4AB9-51C96

Hi admin

I paid also for membership account.  :D

Transaction details:

Date: 23 mai 2015 7:08:59

Montant payé: $12.00 USD

Nom sur le relevé:Payza *

Numéro de Référence: 50A5C-E306C-B828F

Nom du marchand: Depraved Media

E-mail du vendeur: [email protected]

Description de l'article: 1 Year membership to CamCaps.Net: 1 Year nonrecurring membership to CamCaps.Net

Can someone tell me how to get to and use square?  Payza is getting me nowhere and I can't even get to Bit Coin. I really want to get membership with CC but no luck so far. I got a Visa card just to sign up,but would prefer to use MasterCard. Thanks

https://square.com    I don't know anything on this site so you'll just have to navigate and figure it out the best you can.  If this doesn't work then Visa is about the only choice left.

Hi, I paid and would like to be added.

Date: May 23, 2015 11:17:09 PM

Amount Paid: $12.00 USD

Name on StatementPayza *

Reference Number: 29B24-FAE7A-549F2

Seller Name: Depraved Media

Seller Email: [email protected]

Item Description: 1 Year membership to CamCaps.Net: 1 Year nonrecurring membership to CamCaps.Net

I have never had so much trouble paying for something.. This is seriously ridiculous..

Went to Payza and in their FAQ it says that Mastercard is ok. How foolish of me to think that MC could actually be used. I registered and tried to add my card.. No luck there..

Went online to see how this Bitcoin thing worked and I actually need to create some sort of account used for the stock exchange!! wtf?

Oh well, then I went online again to see if I could find out where they sell these pre-paid VISA you guys talk about.. No luck there either because in SE only Mastercard pre-paid are available (unless you know of any place?)

So even if I want to, I SIMPLY CAN NOT GIVE YOU MONEY (On the internet this simple HAS to be the first time someone says that)!!

This sucks.. Waiting eagerly for the mastercard option to pan out...

I have never had so much trouble paying for something.. This is seriously ridiculous..

Went to Payza and in their FAQ it says that Mastercard is ok. How foolish of me to think that MC could actually be used. I registered and tried to add my card.. No luck there..

Went online to see how this Bitcoin thing worked and I actually need to create some sort of account used for the stock exchange!! wtf?

Oh well, then I went online again to see if I could find out where they sell these pre-paid VISA you guys talk about.. No luck there either because in SE only Mastercard pre-paid are available (unless you know of any place?)

So even if I want to, I SIMPLY CAN NOT GIVE YOU MONEY!!

This sucks.. Waiting eagerly for the mastercard option to pan out...

I'm in the same boat. I got the pre-pay Visa and spent two days being told by Payza the card wasn't working while I'm using it everywhere else. I can't even get to Bit-Coin. I've never had such a hard time trying to pay 12.00 to someone for something I would like to have. Guess we'll just wait for the MasterCard system and hope it is better than this.