Paid Memberships

Admin

I'm trying to find the link (or a banner) to pay for membership but this site (the admin) makes it difficult to do so.  Unless I want to pay in Bitcoin (which I don't), there is no obvious messages or link how to proceed to buy a membership.

The front banner (when clicked) should lead me straight to payment options.  Instead, it says...

Paid memberships are now available through Payza and Bitcoin! Click on the buy now button on the forum homepage to purchase.

(If you purchase a membership you need to provide me with your forum username otherwise I have no way of knowing who you are)

THERE IS NO BUY NOW BUTTON and either the words PAYZA and BITCOIN should be a link to make payment.

Am I missing something or is this just poor site design?

Thanks for reading/listening.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to find the link (or a banner) to pay for membership but this site (the admin) makes it difficult to do so.  Unless I want to pay in Bitcoin (which I don't), there is no obvious messages or link how to proceed to buy a membership.

The front banner (when clicked) should lead me straight to payment options.  Instead, it says...

Paid memberships are now available through Payza and Bitcoin! Click on the buy now button on the forum homepage to purchase.

(If you purchase a membership you need to provide me with your forum username otherwise I have no way of knowing who you are)

THERE IS NO BUY NOW BUTTON and either the words PAYZA and BITCOIN should be a link to make payment.

Am I missing something or is this just poor site design?

Thanks for reading/listening.

There was a Payza option where it could be paid with Visa but I don't know what happened to that one. It seemed to have disappeared just after the crash.

Hello,

I am trying to make a payment with payza but I am getting an error message. I tried to withdraw bitcoins and pay that way but (At this time you cannot purchase Bitcoin through Payza using funds from your credit card. You can only withdraw by Bitcoin if there are funds in your account that you have received from other Payza members, or that have been added by another source besides credit card.) What do you advise ?

• Admin unpinned this topic