my username is: ashleydelgado1

Payment Details

Date: May 29, 2015 6:02:53 PM

Amount Paid: $12.00 USD

Name on StatementPayza *

Reference Number: 91869-8E8AF-9F4D6

Seller Name: Depraved Media

Seller Email: [email protected]

Item Description: 1 Year membership to CamCaps.Net: 1 Year nonrecurring membership to CamCaps.Net

Credit card processing isn't as easy as you are led to believe. I tried to use an out of state card to pay for a corporate expense of parking, of all things and they told me that it had to be a local card. Bullshit. Visa is Visa, anywhere in the world.

It's the stupidity of the merchant to say things like that. He called his boss, otherwise I was going to simply mow his gate down and leave.

His boss said that he wasn't the brightest star in the sky.  ::)      Ya think?

What do you mean by "an out of state card" and "a local card"? I suppose that can happen only in the U.S. In European Union, even the debit cards can be used across the borders in every country.

Same in the U.S.  There is no such thing as a "local" VISA credit card.  While some states regulate the interest percentage an issuing bank may charge on unpaid balances, the rules governing the use of the credit card are set federally and are considered interstate commerce even if they are used locally.  This was simply the case of a person who was uninformed.

There is not a Local Visa, but there is an "International" Visa and I had to get a special International card to successfully pay for my membership. Most Visa cards issued in the U.S. restrict purchases and ATM transactions to vendors in the U.S. only.

Credit card processing isn't as easy as you are led to believe. I tried to use an out of state card to pay for a corporate expense of parking, of all things and they told me that it had to be a local card. Bullshit. Visa is Visa, anywhere in the world.

It's the stupidity of the merchant to say things like that. He called his boss, otherwise I was going to simply mow his gate down and leave.

His boss said that he wasn't the brightest star in the sky.  ::)      Ya think?

What do you mean by "an out of state card" and "a local card"? I suppose that can happen only in the U.S. In European Union, even the debit cards can be used across the borders in every country.

Same in the U.S.  There is no such thing as a "local" VISA credit card.  While some states regulate the interest percentage an issuing bank may charge on unpaid balances, the rules governing the use of the credit card are set federally and are considered interstate commerce even if they are used locally.  This was simply the case of a person who was uninformed.

There is not a Local Visa, but there is an "International" Visa and I had to get a special International card to successfully pay for my membership. Most Visa cards issued in the U.S. restrict purchases and ATM transactions to vendors in the U.S. only.

aqui en españa eso se llama JUAN PALOMO , yo me lo guiso , yo me lo como

Can any paid members see the "Attachments" tab on the navigation bar?  I am a paid member, but still do not have it on mine. I just wanted to see if others have the same problem. Have the attachments been restored or are they no longer available? Thanks.

Can any paid members see the "Attachments" tab on the navigation bar?  I am a paid member, but still do not have it on mine. I just wanted to see if others have the same problem. Have the attachments been restored or are they no longer available? Thanks.

I can see the attachment center.

You don't have "Paid Member" under your name.

All paid members lost their memberships.  Admin's manually putting in the info after the server restore to restore the memberships.  Have you gone to http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/paid-memberships/ ?

How do I pay for membership?  The link thru my account with paypal does not work.  Where do i go to pay for the year?

On the first screen just underneath the video.

It appears the only form of payment now is BitCoin. I don't know anything about the BitCoin or wallet thing.

I'm from the old school days before technology even existed. They made cars back then out of solid metal instead of Fibreglass like they do today.