Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

Just now, Howard said:

I don't think he hit her (did he?) while she did give a couple slaps to his head.

I don’t think he hit her or she hit him .. something must have happened outside and problems continued inside and other people got involved .. a replay is needed from the beginning before maybe another deletion occurs . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well … this is REAL LIFE .. 

How unfortunate, but true.

People drink to excess and the shit can hit the fan in so many ways. Let's hope it doesn't turn (excessively) violent.

I think it all begins around 03:33 RLC time in this apartment when a girl enters .. Dasha was sleeping and then she woke her up so either of Sasha being completely wasted outside or he did something .. it needs recapturing to maybe get a conclusion , let’s hope nothing serious occurred outside apart from some stupid behaviors when people get wasted .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it all begins around 03:33 RLC time in this apartment when a girl enters .. Dasha was sleeping and then she woke her up so either of Sasha being completely wasted outside or he did something .. it needs recapturing to maybe get a conclusion , let’s hope nothing serious occurred outside apart from some stupid behaviors when people get wasted .. 

Who fucking cares, great change of entertainment.