Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

Pete1960

And finally it happened .. Personally I didn’t expect it and I am surprised .. but it is like the past reviving , they still have it like few we have seen on cameras .. A blast from the past so as the new ones to learn and the old ones to remember what we were witnessing … no words of pure real lesbian pleasure and not stupid games ..’

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Masha knows how to generate internet traffic on rooms for RLC.  I assume she gets bonus pay for what she does to increase viewership. 

Masha simply loves sex and if she gets the chance , she will take it … those two have shared dozens and dozens of moments but i thought that the past was done .. well , another lesson of greatness from both of them.

And one last comment of this “ sweet revival “ 😁 … look how fast these two gather attention and top replays with their sex despite Masha being the second longest participant and compare it with Nelly and Bogdan , Leora and Paul who are then the 1st and 3rd longest .. It is of course that is was lesbian sex but it is above all the quality and the real passion , these two simply know what they like and want and the viewers aren’t fool not seeing it and appreciating it … AND .. it was not on prime time for cameras , the girls felt it and they did it . 

• Upvote 1