Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

On 4/14/2023 at 1:53 PM, ddhm said:

And one last comment of this “ sweet revival “ 😁 … look how fast these two gather attention and top replays with their sex despite Masha being the second longest participant and compare it with Nelly and Bogdan , Leora and Paul who are then the 1st and 3rd longest .. It is of course that is was lesbian sex but it is above all the quality and the real passion , these two simply know what they like and want and the viewers aren’t fool not seeing it and appreciating it … AND .. it was not on prime time for cameras , the girls felt it and they did it . 

A comparison?  Masha vs Nelly or Leora. Popularity? Quality& Passion?

I think the real interest in Dasha-Sasha-Masha current activities is their past history. The idea of the ex-girlfriend, joining her ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend for a visit is uniquely curious. Given the relationship change ..... Masha+Sasha, plus guest Dasha  ...to... Dasha+Sasha, and Masha left on her own. To overcome feelings of anger, resentment, jealousy, and somehow end up in bed together like the old days ..... that is an interesting story to follow.  

An observation, a year or so ago, pre-Elvis, pre-Sam, pre-boxing gym rejects, pre-fat guy with spanking tools. Masha was on her bed talking to someone on the phone ..... in English.

Two items.   

1:  Masha was having trouble experiencing an orgasm. Lots of stimulation ..... nothing. Vacation lovers .... nope.     

2: That bastard Sasha never went done on Masha and eat her out. Masha gave plenty of blowjobs to Sasha, but Sasha never reciprocated.  

19 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

A comparison?  Masha vs Nelly or Leora. Popularity? Quality& Passion?

I think the real interest in Dasha-Sasha-Masha current activities is their past history. The idea of the ex-girlfriend, joining her ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend for a visit is uniquely curious. Given the relationship change ..... Masha+Sasha, plus guest Dasha  ...to... Dasha+Sasha, and Masha left on her own. To overcome feelings of anger, resentment, jealousy, and somehow end up in bed together like the old days ..... that is an interesting story to follow.  

I think this shows that all 3 have moved on with their lives and Masha has accepted it , as i mentioned when she joined them for holidays , it would need/take big balls and courage to share time with her Exs ( they were both her lovers as this was a clear three-way relationship in my opinion ) . Masha is a very modern woman , i have also said that in a way she might have always wanted such a relationship for whatever reasons . She brought Sophia as a roommate , we saw the black guy and the heavy tattooed girl for a period , she was very close with Hedi and his ex , she was trying I think for that . And then came Elvis as a sexual relief before submitting to an incredible and passionate ( exactly as she likes and enjoys sex ) summer with Sam . 

I am saying it to friends in my private life and will share it here no matter how funny might look such a comment but - for me - Masha is the ideal girl for anyone to marry in 5-6 years time . The woman has done it al , she has experienced almost everything , she’s educated , clever , talented , she’s a person of our era . Such people who have done all , the person who will get involved serious with her , will have nothing to be afraid for a non successful common life . It will be time that since she has done all , she would wish to chill , relax and enjoy life with peace , her own house most probably , family , kids , cats . Because she has done it all and she’s not missing to discover whatever . 

Simply think and analyze why couples get divorced ( the majority due to cheating ) and that’s where I justify my thoughts for Masha . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The Dasha, Sasha, Masha threesome is a wish list of Masha to up her and RLC's so-called TV ratings. She is not just there for a visit but to tease the subscribers/viewers for some much needed action. Masha and Leora are good at their job for themselves and RLC so they do what is necessary to fill the void or "up the ante". Threesomes, foursomes and gangbangs always attract a crowd of gawkers. I wonder if Masha has done a midget guy and/or a midget girl yet? That would be funny to watch but I am sure voyeurs would love to see that.

On 4/18/2023 at 10:41 PM, ddhm said:

I think this shows that all 3 have moved on with their lives and Masha has accepted it , as i mentioned when she joined them for holidays , it would need/take big balls and courage to share time with her Exs ( they were both her lovers as this was a clear three-way relationship in my opinion ) . Masha is a very modern woman , i have also said that in a way she might have always wanted such a relationship for whatever reasons . She brought Sophia as a roommate , we saw the black guy and the heavy tattooed girl for a period , she was very close with Hedi and his ex , she was trying I think for that . And then came Elvis as a sexual relief before submitting to an incredible and passionate ( exactly as she likes and enjoys sex ) summer with Sam . 

I am saying it to friends in my private life and will share it here no matter how funny might look such a comment but - for me - Masha is the ideal girl for anyone to marry in 5-6 years time . The woman has done it al , she has experienced almost everything , she’s educated , clever , talented , she’s a person of our era . Such people who have done all , the person who will get involved serious with her , will have nothing to be afraid for a non successful common life . It will be time that since she has done all , she would wish to chill , relax and enjoy life with peace , her own house most probably , family , kids , cats . Because she has done it all and she’s not missing to discover whatever . 

Simply think and analyze why couples get divorced ( the majority due to cheating ) and that’s where I justify my thoughts for Masha . 

I just don't know why RLC changed Masha's apt. namings from Masha and Sasha, Dasha to Dasha and Sasha, Masha then.

4 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Really what is the point of Masha being there?????

She was looking for a new hairdresser for her extensions.

I thought maybe RLC was now using Montenegro as a way-station for former Russian participants, but none showed up to see Masha..  Dasha and Sasha seem to keep a low profile.

So I am left to wonder if she is searching for something that seems to be missing in her life, first with the trip to Barcelona where she was not the usual, social Masha, and now this vacation in Montenegro.  Maybe she should have gone to Cyprus, or to Malta and visited Taylor and Taylor's strap-on.  The latter resulted in Masha telling Taylor, 'No more.  No more."  Masha's libido conquered.

• Upvote 1