Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think we can officially say that RLC is back .. things happen everywhere , different variety , there’s content for everyone ( two girls seducing for money , guests fucking tenants , repeaters appearing out of nowhere , a wasted Sasha , the list can go on and on ) … It is interesting to watch stories evolving for whatever interest anyone is subscribing on this site . 

that's funny the new rlc looks just like the old rlc.  go figure!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Curious to know if anyone know what board game they're playing in bed?  Never seen it before in the US.  Looks similar to backgammon, but the rules and direction of play are different than what I know.  EDIT... never mind... it is backgammon... discovered today that there are a myriad of different roles and types of play.  Learn something new every day, I suppose.

35 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Curious to know if anyone know what board game they're playing in bed?  Never seen it before in the US.  Looks similar to backgammon, but the rules and direction of play are different than what I know.  EDIT... never mind... it is backgammon... discovered today that there are a myriad of different roles and types of play.  Learn something new every day, I suppose.

There are 3 basic plays in backgammon , they are pretty good at it as I have observed at times and they are too peaceful as it can be “ frustrating “ at times due to the dices luck 😆

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like Eva is the new roommate. Just don't know if official or just for a vacation. Don't see Matvei.

Another extraordinary surprise as Eva looked doing quite well with her new job in Bali… let’s see where this goes ..

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another extraordinary surprise as Eva looked doing quite well with her new job in Bali… let’s see where this goes ..

Maybe she broke up with Matvei and decided to leave elsewhere.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe she broke up with Matvei and decided to leave elsewhere.

All is possible … but even if there has been a break up , there’s no need to make it back from there , Bali is a great place for opportunities as long as you manage to establish a good presence there and know how to do things .. of course the money according to Eva’s job can be 3-4 times more than Bali ( even more ) but Europe can’t provide the all year around climate and peace that Bali can . Let’s see how it goes , Dasha and Sasha are a fantastic veterans couple and they know what to do for viewership but the lack of other kind of interactions isn’t making it more fun to watch , Dasha is now the second “ senior “ participant behind Leora , for me she’s a much better tenant obviously than boring and repeated Leora but this life in Montenegro without people to know , it makes the apartment boring like most of couples apartments when it is just sex and nothing else . 

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

All is possible … but even if there has been a break up , there’s no need to make it back from there , Bali is a great place for opportunities as long as you manage to establish a good presence there and know how to do things .. of course the money according to Eva’s job can be 3-4 times more than Bali ( even more ) but Europe can’t provide the all year around climate and peace that Bali can . Let’s see how it goes , Dasha and Sasha are a fantastic veterans couple and they know what to do for viewership but the lack of other kind of interactions isn’t making it more fun to watch , Dasha is now the second “ senior “ participant behind Leora , for me she’s a much better tenant obviously than boring and repeated Leora but this life in Montenegro without people to know , it makes the apartment boring like most of couples apartments when it is just sex and nothing else . 

Establish a good presence.  All they have to do in Bali is lay on the sidewalk spread their legs and the dude's will be lined up for 10 city blocks waiting for a piece.  😁😁

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Establish a good presence.  All they have to do in Bali is lay on the sidewalk spread their legs and the dude's will be lined up for 10 city blocks waiting for a piece.  😁😁

It is more easy for this doing it in Phuket I think , Bali is more “ classy “ let’s say , Phuket is more free with that I believe .