Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

27 minutes ago, philo said:

Dasha and Eva have at least one thing in common...they both have apparently fucked Baldy (Eva on camera and Dasha inferred from many off camera visits to the balcony and fingering on camera). Eva has found a way to fuck everyone that she spends time with on camera. Although Eva has lots of RLC camera time, it has always been with a mate. Now, she can be either the wild card, the unicorn, or third wheel and follow her own sexual interests. 

Hi Philo,

I do remember Eva and her female musician friend having sex together without Sam being around...and a few times he was around for a threesome. I also kind of remember Eva having sex with another woman at her apartment in Russia without Sam being there. Anyway, I think Eva is maybe the best example on as a RLC truly bisexual woman along with Masha and Martina.

14 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi Philo,

I do remember Eva and her female musician friend having sex together without Sam being around...and a few times he was around for a threesome. I also kind of remember Eva having sex with another woman at her apartment in Russia without Sam being there. Anyway, I think Eva is maybe the best example on as a RLC truly bisexual woman along with Masha and Martina.

Hey Dude, glad that you recall those sessions too. Eva used to have several women who visited her and they all had some hot sex sessions. Eva also had with them some very rare examples of bondage and domination. In addition to the women she shared with Sam, she had female sex partners of her own.

2 hours ago, philo said:

Hey Dude, glad that you recall those sessions too. Eva used to have several women who visited her and they all had some hot sex sessions. Eva also had with them some very rare examples of bondage and domination. In addition to the women she shared with Sam, she had female sex partners of her own.

Hopefully she comes to life at Dasha's.   

Maybe Dasha will give her some horizontal mambo while Sasha is out and about through the day.

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Hopefully she comes to life at Dasha's.   

Maybe Dasha will give her some horizontal mambo while Sasha is out and about through the day.

I certainly hope to see this happen. However, I think it's more likely that Shasha will fuck Eva before Dasha will. (I'm just remembering the chemistry that they had before. When Sam could not get Eva out of Shasha's arms and when neither Dasha or Masha made an attempt to reclaim him, I knew that he was working his magic under the covers with Eva, just like he did with all the other women that Masha allowed into their bed).

I'm glad Eva is back!
Now a few months  Montenegro.
After the time in Bali, now quiet Montenegro... I think the travel budget is empty. So now it's all about earning money for new adventures.

32 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I'm glad Eva is back!
Now a few months  Montenegro.
After the time in Bali, now quiet Montenegro... I think the travel budget is empty. So now it's all about earning money for new adventures.

Nice to see you posting again ☺️ … I always thought you would have your opinion about the latest Masha’s developments , I hope you appear also there 😊

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nice to see you posting again ☺️ … I always thought you would have your opinion about the latest Masha’s developments , I hope you appear also there 😊

I agree. It's nice to see Rado back.

I haven't looked in Masha's thread lately. What developments? 

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think I'll mainly look at this apartment.
Eva was and remains my favorite. And maybe in the summer Masha will come to visit for a few days ...
Unfortunately, I almost don't have time to watch it, but because Eva is here now, I'm a subscriber again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I agree. It's nice to see Rado back.

I haven't looked in Masha's thread lately. What developments? 

A bit an on and off with “ Elvis “ , Masha thinking to get married , some people say that it is because she loves him , others we say that she simply wants to make the legal papers for permanent European Union citizenship .. I think people need to learn more Masha .. Eva being back is great but I don’t think ( hopefully I am wrong ) is first priority to have fun and enjoy her personal life but mostly to find ways to settle slowly down professionally .  We will see , but .. she always cared for her fans  and audience and for sure will offer some “ Eva moments “ .. 

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

others we say that she simply wants to make the legal papers for permanent European Union citizenship .

Masha has had an Italian passport for over a year. She spoke about the fact that last year's trip to Cyprus was her first entry in this passport.
Therefore, this is probably not decisive for this consideration.🤷‍♂️

39 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha ha il passaporto italiano da oltre un anno. Ha parlato del fatto che il viaggio dell'anno scorso a Cipro è stato il suo primo ingresso con questo passaporto.
Pertanto, questo probabilmente non è decisivo per questa considerazione. 🤷‍♂️

To have Italian citizenship you must have a regular paid official job with taxes and contributions to pay or get married to an Italian (I'm sure of this).
They talked about this during the discussions in recent days: evidently having a passport is not enough.
Masha declared herself a political refugee (this was discussed here some time ago by others) and therefore she cannot go back to Russia to renew her passport and therefore under this condition Italy issued her a passport which could be provisional. (I'm less sure of this because I don't know the current Italian legislation on political refugees)

• Like 1