POST ONLY WEIRD STUFF HERE. NO NORMAL SHIT. Thank you.

Foamy T. Squirrel

I recently watched that old movie, "Pleasantville" again. 

The first forty or so minutes of this movie will almost have you in tears.

And without a single Black in the movie, it certainly was a pleasant little community.

I'm surprised they didn't correct this rather racist oversight, with a sequel,.. "Mo Fuckin Pleasantville in Flames"

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!  He is SO hot !!!!!  :: short gasp ::

He has that effect on women -- particularly since he discovered the blend of dildos and hand-cranked telephone equipment. 

Out of control: A group photograph released by the state-run Korean Central News Agency showed Kim Jong-un looking measurably calm while surrounded by row upon row of brightly dressed women who appear unable to control their emotions in his presence.

post-47762-145739625265_thumb.jpg

tattoo_lady.jpg

Even tat lovers would have to have issues with this. Can you imagine it in a few years.

I admire her modesty.  Covering up is important so you can pass unnoticed through life.

Still,.. It isn't too extreme.  There's nothing wrong with her ears after all.

Didn't the Stone's write a song about her?  Something about,.. "She comes in colors everywhere,.. She's like a rainbow"

Oh sometimes I do so miss that old gang of mine.  We were like those delightful little sprinkles a-top of a yummy, delicious cupcake.     

But unfortunately the Detroit police and the FBI didn't quite see it that way.

You know if the stupid bitch would have opted for a checker board pattern instead, we could have stripped her down and had a good game of chess at least.  Balancing a pawn on one of her tits would have brought me a smile, especially once the nipple action kicked in.  Just watching that little pawn first teetering and then go tumbling down the hill, would have soften even the hardest heart, I'm sure.

Well Ma, she kinda looks like a puddle of vomit.  A kaleidoscopic mess.  But I like her for her inner qualities.

I bet she would look great under a black light.  Probably all fragmented, with only pieces of her here and there glowing back at you. 

It would be like fucking a jig saw puzzle.

If someone were to see her lying on the floor, don't tell me that his first reaction wouldn't be to go get a mop.

See what you started Ozi.

Oh sometimes I do so miss that old gang of mine.  We were like those delightful little sprinkles a-top of a yummy, delicious cupcake.  But unfortunately the Detroit police and the FBI didn't quite see it that way.

You know if the stupid bitch would have opted for a checker board pattern instead, we could have stripped her down and had a good game of chess at least.  Balancing a pawn on one of her tits would have brought me a smile, especially once the nipple action kicked in.  Just watching that little pawn first teetering and then go tumbling down the hill, would have soften even the hardest heart, I'm sure.

"She cums in collars..." 

post-47762-145739625381_thumb.jpg