POST ONLY WEIRD STUFF HERE. NO NORMAL SHIT. Thank you.

Foamy T. Squirrel

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She sort of replaces the old NBC peacock for those of you that might remember.

"Now, In living color."

I also heard that the so called tattoo artist just bought himself a house in Beverly Hills when he got through with that bitch.  That, or she traded sexual favors for Tats instead.

Contract:

I hereby agree to give you three thousand blow jobs in exchange for a full body mutilation.

tattoo_lady.jpg

Even tat lovers would have to have issues with this. Can you imagine it in a few years.

If she were shot on the streets, it would take the doctors three months to find the bullet wound.

"Sorry we couldn't save her, we had to wait for a metal detector to arrive, and we were just too late."

Woody, though you did make mention of it, all three or four channels played the National Anthem at sign off. Now I'm not so sure what our Nation Anthem sounds like. Every Hollyweird douchebag has butchered it beyond recognition before every one of their silly gay sports games.

Woody, though you did make mention of it, all three or four channels played the National Anthem at sign off. Now I'm not so sure what our Nation Anthem sounds like. Every Hollyweird douchebag has butchered it beyond recognition before every one of their silly gay sports games.

We have a local Country radio station that plays it at 6am and noon and is repeated at midnight.

6am it is sung by a lovely women who I can only remember her first name Kate and music only the other times.

I think it's a blend of La Cucaracha, and Alexander's Rag Time Band.

Sort of runs chills down your spine, doesn't it.

As far as singing the National Anthem goes.  I think Madonna wanted to take a stab at it at one time, before she parcelled her ass off to England.  But she wanted to perform it naked and with an American flag stuck up her cunt.    The networks struggled over that one for a while, but decided it was a bit too forward thinking even for them.

That surely would have brought tears to any real American watching that.  And maybe it would have been the slap across the face that would have finally awaken America up.  But then again, who knows anymore?